Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

surf glitch vote

6 posts in this topic

whoever added the call vote option menu is a dumbass ass.

restart map is a stupid addition (no use), should be replaced with extend time.

next map is weird because I feel like it doesn't go through every map but I'm not sure.

The worst part is that when 2 players are in the server, you can call a vote to restart or go on next map and it does it instantly, no vote, disregards the whole 66% people thing that RTV uses (66% of players vote) etc. I don't understand what it is meant to do, but it shouldn't be instant change of map.

p.s add a vote cooldown (can't vote for 5 mins after).

Calm down :P 

Explain what you want changed. 

Less of a rant please. Just outline what is the matter or what doesn't make sense.

Calm down :P

Explain what you want changed. 

Less of a rant please. Just outline what is the matter or what doesn't make sense.

restart map is a stupid addition (no use), should be replaced with extend time.

add a vote cooldown (can't vote for 5 mins after).

does next map cause a vote for if it should switch or is it just when enough people like next map?

The worst part is that when 2 players are in the server, you can call a vote to restart or go on next map and it does it instantly, no vote, disregards the whole 66% people thing that RTV uses (66% of players vote) etc. I don't understand what it is meant to do, but it shouldn't be instant change of map.

It does this on CS too, I should know as you always RTV while I'm surfing. Believe it or not, 66% of 2 players is one RTV

It does this on CS too, I should know as you always RTV while I'm surfing. Believe it or not, 66% of 2 players is one RTV

?????????????????????

:wat:

i think something is wrong with your math. shouldn't it be: vote power/players = votes to pass???

2 players - each has 50% vote power, two should vote "YES" to make vote pass

3 players - each has 33% vote power, two should vote "YES" to make vote pass

4 players - each has 25% vote power, three should vote "YES" to make vote pass

etc

to extend the jwofles's cooldown idea: if a player called a vote for X and it failed, that particular vote option should be disabled for a certain time period, so if a vote to change map failed, noone can call map change voting for a while whereas other vote calls are available