I'm 19 years old.

What is your primary server?:

Promod Server 1 and 2

What is your B3 CID?:

@74728

What is your Steam?:

victorj9606

What makes you a good admin?:

I'm respectful and I want to keep the servers clean of hackers and also of guys that starts talking about religions and blaming to others, talking about yihadism and not nice stuff at all.

I've played at a med-high level in other games such as bo1 and mw3 and I bought cod4 2 years ago so I think I'm able to know when a guy is hacking or when not.

What skills do you have?:

Refering to COD I think I'm not a bad player, I'm not top but I think I'm med+. According to other stuff I study sciences of the sports and I'm good at some sports, specially tennis which I've been playing since I was 8.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

I was an admin on Fz servers a long time ago. I've played for sQ gaming and some other clans in other games as I've not competed in COD4.

Why should we choose you?:

I think there is the need of having someone on the servers because most of the time there aren't admins and there are hackers or ppl arguing. I think I can be a good admin if you give me the chance. So I hope you will!

Best regards,

PicAZoR

High skilled, polite, smart and active. English is quite good for a Spanish person. Could use a little bit of judgement guiding.

28 minutes ago, Axo said:

High skilled, polite, smart and active. English is quite good for a Spanish person. Could use a little bit of judgement guiding.

i'm gonna be honest here and say:

High skilled - no

polite - hell no

smart - i dont know his IQ ;/

active - ye

He accuses lots of ppl of chets, unfortunately in most cases he's wrong, instead he's insulting them;/ and he's a flamer.

Yes, he reported some hackers and... that would be all.

8 minutes ago, nana said:

i'm gonna be honest here and say:

High skilled - no

polite - hell no

smart - i dont know his IQ ;/

active - ye

He accuses lots of ppl of chets, unfortunately in most cases he's wrong, instead he's insulting them;/ and he's a flamer.

Yes, he reported some hackers and... that would be all.

You mad because I flame at you because you use macro? and you are an admin and you can't use macro? :)

To be honest as well, I agree with nana in terms of his behavior and tendency to falsely accuse players

Been looking at his verbal actions for a while now and they can get rather negative when an admin isn't present, this being a more recent example: https://gyazo.com/17b0f26ab0a0e5a04f1817b513d8bcea Your reply to nana doesn't show maturity either 

When an admin is on, such as Axo for a recent example, he tells them what to do and to kick first offense glitchers when a warn and steady increase in punishment should be used instead.

It's for the admin to decide such things and not a player. 

All of these things can be fixed on your behalf and you're capable of improving, hopefully that happens

Good luck and please try to keep arguing out of the thread

4 minutes ago, Anti said:

To be honest as well, I agree with nana in terms of his behavior and tendency to falsely accuse players

Been looking at his verbal actions for a while now and they can get rather negative when an admin isn't present, this being a more recent example: https://gyazo.com/17b0f26ab0a0e5a04f1817b513d8bcea Your reply to nana doesn't show maturity either 

When an admin is on, such as Axo for a recent example, he tells them what to do and to kick first offense glitchers when a warn and steady increase in punishment should be used instead.

It for the admin to decide such things and not a player. 

All of these things can be fixed on your behalf and you're capable of improving, hopefully that happens

Good luck and please try to keep arguing out of the thread

Have you seen Nana in the server? He is using an op macro all the time with g3 and he isn't polite at all either.

About the glitchers is annoying because every map they do that and only when admin is on I can tell to ban them or kick them for a few because they are losing time all the time

15 minutes ago, PicAZoR said:

Have you seen Nana in the server? He is using an op macro all the time with g3 and he isn't polite at all either.

xDDDDDDDDD

#EDIT feel free to report me, and i shall have a trial.

16 minutes ago, PicAZoR said:

About the glitchers is annoying because every map they do that and only when admin is on I can tell to ban them or kick them for a few because they are losing time all the time

Hasn't been determined yet if he is or isn't, but I'm sure it'll be looked into 

As mentioned in your Promod thread, record proof and either make a ticket or show proof to an admin if the ticket system still isn't available 

When an admin comes on and you (like you stated) say kick or ban them, then it doesn't look good on your behalf and you're telling an admin what to do (Backseat moderation)

Also, nothing excuses rude behavior and negativity towards others (Besides calling nubs nubs)

1 minute ago, Anti said:

Hasnt been determined yet if he is or isn't, but I'm sure it'll be looked into 

As mentioned in your Promod thread, record proof and either make a ticket or show proof to an admin if the ticket system still isn't available 

When an admin comes on and you (like you stated) say kick or ban them, then it doesn't look good on your behalf and you're telling an admin what to do (Backseat moderation)

Well Axo has spectated nana and he said it is an obvious macro so recording a demo on him now is pointless as an admin has already seen it..

4 minutes ago, PicAZoR said:

Well Axo has spectated nana and he said it is an obvious macro so recording a demo on him now is pointless as an admin has already seen it..

"Hasn't been determined yet if he is or isn't, but I'm sure it'll be looked into"

1 minute ago, BraXi said:

Double posting doubles your chances :dave:

Nah m8, posting it in accepted applications increases your chances of being accepted by 100% :troll:

In my opinion you don't deserve it. 

1) Based on your previous chat messages that were just linked by Anti. (thanks again baeti)

2) You spammed your posts up to 10 just to be able to apply.

3) When someone pointed out something that might result in you not getting admin you instantly tried to point the finger at someone else.

4)  

1 hour ago, PicAZoR said:

Admins ALWAYS need proof, no matter if another admin has seen it or not. 

5) 

1 hour ago, PicAZoR said:

You mad because I flame at you because you use macro? and you are an admin and you can't use macro? :)

So you just admitted than in the server you break the rules and flame at other players? Nice one bro

6) MOST IMPORTANTLY

"Failure to meet the requirements of the application process will result in an instant denial of your application". 

You posted this in the accepted section, not the application section. 

Anyway I'm not here to argue and it's none of my say who gets accepted and who gets declined anymore, but if I was still in charge of this whole process I'd instantly deny you. 

31 minutes ago, iMtroll said:

In my opinion you don't deserve it. 

1) Based on your previous chat messages that were just linked by Anti. (thanks again baeti)

2) You spammed your posts up to 10 just to be able to apply.

3) When someone pointed out something that might result in you not getting admin you instantly tried to point the finger at someone else.

4)  

Admins ALWAYS need proof, no matter if another admin has seen it or not. 

5) 

So you just admitted than in the server you break the rules and flame at other players? Nice one bro

6) MOST IMPORTANTLY

"Failure to meet the requirements of the application process will result in an instant denial of your application". 

You posted this in the accepted section, not the application section. 

Anyway I'm not here to argue and it's none of my say who gets accepted and who gets declined anymore, but if I was still in charge of this whole process I'd instantly deny you. 

ehm the only player I've flamed is nana because he is an admin and he is using a macro and he is being unrespectful with almost everyone on the server. I've never flamed other good players and you can ask going into the server. I tried to get 10 posts fast because almost never there are admins and trust me there are hackers many times.

The messages that guy linked are some stuff I've said to hackers or to guys doing ele (after I've already told them not to do it in a politely way and they have started flaming first)

14 minutes ago, PicAZoR said:

The messages that guy linked are some stuff I've said to hackers or to guys doing ele (after I've already told them not to do it in a politely way and they have started flaming first)

Flaming isn't going to make them stop elevating.. just call an admin if they don't stop after you've told them to

23 minutes ago, PicAZoR said:

ehm the only player I've flamed is nana because he is an admin and he is using a macro and he is being unrespectful with almost everyone on the server. I've never flamed other good players and you can ask going into the server. I tried to get 10 posts fast because almost never there are admins and trust me there are hackers many times.

Chat logs say otherwise to both you being polite beforehand and those insults being directed to only nana (You also just said you "flamed" hackers and nubs that use ele, meaning more than nana). 

I'm also curious as to if you mean good players in term of attitude or skills since you've insulted some before due to them getting killed or failing to complete the objective. 

Like Stefan just pointed out, contact an admin after obtaining proof of their actions instead of resorting to insults 

Believe what you want. Just leave me out of it.

plsxd

One of the 2 are lying, @PicAZoR is the most obvious but @nana could possibly lie to. But first we need facts. If Nana is not lieng, @PicAZoR needs to appoligise to him and also straight decline for his admin application, he can try again in the next X months.

My thoughts, don't downvote me or what ever, and no don't downvote me because I said don't downvote me, just a expression -.-

47 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

My thoughts, don't downvote me or what ever, and no don't downvote me because I said don't downvote me, just a expression -.-

Love how you have to tell people not to downvote you :P

4 minutes ago, Moseph said:

Love how you have to tell people not to downvote you :P

Well need to say as I'm tired of being downvoted :P

Yay, I can quote again :D

1 hour ago, BosnianArmy said:

One of the 2 are lieng, @PicAZoR is the most obvious but @nana could possibly lie to. But first we need facts. If Nana is not lieng, @PicAZoR needs to appoligise to him and also straight decline for his admin application, he can try again in the next X months.

dafaq is lieng 

Edit by Mikey: Everybody gets one.

Edited by MiKeY

3 minutes ago, sxk said:

Can you stop correcting people on their English when your English is complete garbage. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if everyone started correcting you everytime you make a mistake

Funny how you try to be smart on me while you're the one who's a dumbass. Tilak pointed on me that I spelled wrong, so I corrected it by showing I made a mistake when I typed lieng instead of lying. 

It's also funny how you always pick on me, dumb idiot who thinks who has a ego.

Just now, BosnianArmy said:

Funny how you try to be smart on me while you're the one who's a dumbass. Tilak pointed on me that I spelled wrong, so I corrected it by showing I made a mistake when I typed lieng instead of lying. 

It's also funny how you always pick on me, dumb idiot.

I realised this a second after I posted this. Sorry sir

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0