Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pain_

So? Ban Appeal

12 posts in this topic

I just got permanent ban for no recoil. I don't even know how no recoil works and I was scoping. I could be wrong but I think I was banned so that the admin could use the scope. Except this I dont think there is any other reason for banning me. Please help me. 

GUID: a9acafbc

What fps do you get in the game?

7 minutes ago, Lossy said:

What fps do you get in the game?

I get stable 125 on a macbook pro. So I lock it to 125.

20 minutes ago, sxk said:

An admin won't ban you just to get scope.

Sorry but I dont see any other reason to ban me then. 

An admin didn't ban you. I'll let you off this one time, but if the system autobans you again, specially with the sniper than you're doing something to reduce your recoil.

I can upload my cfg if thats required but I only use weapnext; wait 2; weapnext bind. If thats illegal let me know, I wont use it.

if it was illegal i would of blocked it ages ago :) just don't use it to shoot faster.

Just now, Lossy said:

if it was illegal i would of blocked it ages ago :)

lolz. I honestly dont know why it detected me as no recoil. Does it have anything to do with mac? I heard cod4x is not stable for mac. I might be wrong. Thank you though. I really appreciate that.

6 hours ago, pain_ said:

lolz. I honestly dont know why it detected me as no recoil. Does it have anything to do with mac? I heard cod4x is not stable for mac. I might be wrong. Thank you though. I really appreciate that.

Cod4x is using DLL's isn't it? Mac's don't support DLL files natively from what I know. And it's a huge pain in my arse when I'm trying to install some stuff on my Macbook

On 7/30/2016 at 0:01 PM, iMtroll said:

Cod4x is using DLL's isn't it? Mac's don't support DLL files natively from what I know. And it's a huge pain in my arse when I'm trying to install some stuff on my Macbook

I'm not sure if Raid uses v 1.8 but I can access raid promod servers using my macbook without any issue. Of course some little issues here and there but no biggy. This ban was my biggest surprise though :D

Ah, you might be talking about the server patch. I was talking about the client patch. Macs can't actually run the client patch yet as far as I know because they haven't released a way of running it alongside CoD4. 

I use a Mac, and I've been running COD 4 High Jump for years now with no problems (except I can't aim for crap).