Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamerr869

ban apeal

5 posts in this topic

i just joined server i was choosing weapon and i got permanent baned. it said i have aim assist but i wasnt using any hack tool and it was my first join in server and i even had not played single round. i hope u guys will do something about it my guid is:

7b71cdda

Nothing can be done . You have a cracked CD key

why i play for other servers and have played for clan with cracked why dont u guys accept crack?

I've already anwsered you but maybe this time you can listen. 

You are using a cracked CD key. This means someone else can and likely has been also using it. Who every was using it came onto our servers and hacked. The game has banned that CD key. Therefor everyone using that CD key is now banned from our servers.

We do not revoke bans on cracked CD keys. Either find a new one or buy the game. 

Cracked keys are allowed

However, by using a cracked key and not buying a legitimate copy of the game, you're using a key that others can use and hack on

The cracked key was used by a hacker and therefore you and anyone else who uses that key are banned as well

You can either buy a legitimate key or use another cracked one with the risk of it being banned again