How old are you?: 17

What is your primary server?:

promode 1/2 

What is your B3 CID?:

Ps: i got a new legit key code 

What is your Steam?:

xjamayka

What makes you a good admin?:

I have a really good experience dealing with server problems, hackers and rule breakers as I have been a highly ranked admin in several communities. I' am good at spotting hackers and doing the best to stop them, i m very objective and sometimes cruel but fair i have good communication skills and decent attitude towards other (who respect me)

What skills do you have?:

I'm what you can call a decent modder, but not the best out there I can be really newbie sometimes, but I can manage myself. I am good at running websites and making minor changes nothing extreme as I am not a computer science major I speak 3 languages fluently (English Arabic and French) and currently learning German

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

whitewolf, fnrp, rb, xenia

Why should we choose you?:

I'm very experienced player as I have been playing cod4 since 2008, fair admin respectful and I know my limits. I know I was an annoying guy back in 2014 but now I ' am a mature person now and I try my best to help others. I am honest, creative but I can be rude (in a controlled manner)

In my opinion I would say yes to him. He's a good person and knows his stuff.

I believe I've only seen you online like three times. And I'm online almost every day. Seeing that your name is "Aziz" you are perhaps from a country that has a completely different timezone than mine (GMT+2), so that could be the issue there. However, I feel like if we recruit a new admin he/she should be very active. I do want to wish you good luck on your application though.