Caspa

West appears twice on the Highest Donators list.

24 posts in this topic

f7aa9b0a99fd00a6b8db4e7cc6cd816b.png

West appear twice on the top donators list.

To fix this problem I would suggest adding all of each individual's donations together then using that as the amount they've donated.

Put $ before the donation?

Capitalise the first letters of the names?

West is on there twice?

Rather than post a bug topic and not explain what's wrong, hoping people can guess, you could actually not be such a tool and try to help out by explaining what's wrong?

5 minutes ago, iMtroll said:

West is on there twice?

Rather than post a bug topic and not explain what's wrong, hoping people can guess, you could actually not be such a tool and try to help out by explaining what's wrong?

Its obviously the fact that west is there twice.

14 minutes ago, Caspa said:

Its obviously the fact that west is there twice.

But he donated $50 twice?

1 minute ago, iMtroll said:

So it should be highest donations instead of highest donators.

26 minutes ago, iMtroll said:

It says highest donators, not highest donations.

You guys are really going to nitpick the shit out of this community that much until there's nothing left?

MiKeY has already spoken to me today about how he wants to just give up doing anything with Raid and just hand full control back over to Lossy. Mostly because most of this community that are left are the type of people that would rather sit on a forum trying to find things to complain about than actually play and support the servers. It's pathetic. 

To be honest I see no hope left for Raid and think it would be a good idea for MiKeY to just abandon it because he has much better things to do than sit here and fix tiny problems such as a text saying "donators" instead of "donations". Because if I know Lossy well enough (to be honest I don't anymore so I could be wrong), after some more time running the place practically alone again he'll just either close the community or hand it over elsewhere. And that seems like it'll be better than the way it's running now.

5 minutes ago, iMtroll said:

You guys are really going to nitpick the shit out of this community that much until there's nothing left?

MiKeY has already spoken to me today about how he wants to just give up doing anything with Raid and just hand full control back over to Lossy. Mostly because most of this community that are left are the type of people that would rather sit on a forum trying to find things to complain about than actually play and support the servers. It's pathetic. 

this is the first/second time I've been on the forums in weeks, and I play the servers daily.

My mistake, I wont post issues in the bugs and suggestions section.

19 minutes ago, Caspa said:

My mistake, I wont post issues in the bugs and suggestions section.

they're not issues, they're complaints :kappa:

might as well get rid of the bugs and suggestions section amirite

How about keep the bugs and suggestions section but make a rule how to make a bug - suggestion thread properly. Also Troll is quite right at the post where nearly everyone downvoted him.

18 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

How about keep the bugs and suggestions section but make a rule how to make a bug - suggestion thread properly. Also Troll is quite right at the post where nearly everyone downvoted him.

What's improper about this topic? O.o

39 minutes ago, jwofles said:

What's improper about this topic? O.o

On 14-8-2016 at 7:57 PM, iMtroll said:

West is on there twice?

This.

On 8/22/2016 at 4:10 PM, BosnianArmy said:

Troll's quite right? 

First paragraph: Him complaining about me nitpicking on the site and not supporting the servers/not playing on them.

I play on the servers every day and I barely ever make bug topics on the forums. which by the way, you're supposed to do in the fucking bugs and suggestions section.

Second paragraph: Him saying mikey has better things to do besides fixing bugs. MIKEY ASKS FOR BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS.

Troll took time to come up with 3 different possibilities that I could be referencing when it was obviously referring to the fact that west was on there twice.

Go ahead and side with his post if you like, but at least reference exactly what part of it is right.

41 minutes ago, Caspa said:

Troll's quite right? 

First paragraph: Him complaining about me nitpicking on the site and not supporting the servers/not playing on them.

I play on the servers every day and I barely ever make bug topics on the forums. which by the way, you're supposed to do in the fucking bugs and suggestions section.

Second paragraph: Him saying mikey has better things to do besides fixing bugs. MIKEY ASKS FOR BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS.

Troll took time to come up with 3 different possibilities that I could be referencing when it was obviously referring to the fact that west was on there twice.

Go ahead and side with his post if you like, but at least reference exactly what part of it is right.

That wasn't obviously as it could have been that @West donated twice during that time. Just make simply notes where the problem is at your first post and not like, oh here a picture in that area of the problem, search it out because it's obvious because I found it. But other people can't notice that fast or doesn't see it at all as some people didn't noticed it here right now.

And it's not about supporting the community, it's about how the community it self is as some people here are non-stop savage, that isn't fun at all. And yes Mikey asks for bugs and suggestions but some people need to be a bit more specific, I see that the title etc is changed and that is specific now. Anyways, let's move on and forget it.

Not exactly sure how, but I have donated on two separate occasions in the amount of 50 dollars, so that's maybe why it shows up twice.

Not sure if Mikey can take one 50 dollar out and just mark it as $100, if that's even possible, of course.

9 hours ago, BosnianArmy said:

That wasn't obviously as it could have been that @West donated twice during that time. Just make simply notes where the problem is at your first post and not like, oh here a picture in that area of the problem, search it out because it's obvious because I found it. But other people can't notice that fast or doesn't see it at all as some people didn't noticed it here right now.

And it's not about supporting the community, it's about how the community it self is as some people here are non-stop savage, that isn't fun at all. And yes Mikey asks for bugs and suggestions but some people need to be a bit more specific, I see that the title etc is changed and that is specific now. Anyways, let's move on and forget it.

You Sir, have earned yourself some +rep.

OT: I will fix the issues later on. We all know that some people here are becoming out of control but as with everything the best way to resolve the issue is to just ignore them and reduce interaction. Like the internet says: "Don't feed the trolls". 

5 hours ago, MiKeY said:

OT: I will fix the issues later on. We all know that some people here are becoming out of control but as with everything the best way to resolve the issue is to just ignore them and reduce interaction. Like the internet says: "Don't feed the trolls". 

Thanks ^^

13 hours ago, MiKeY said:

It's funny how every active user on this forum knows exactly who the people you're talking about are without even having to mention a name :ph43r:

1 hour ago, iMtroll said:

It's funny how every active user on this forum knows exactly who the people you're talking about are without even having to mention a name :ph43r:

Idk who he's talking about

3 hours ago, siikdude said:

Idk who he's talking about

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

same

I wonder why :dave:

Locked. Thank you for reporting. It will be fixed soon