Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

[closed] Deathrun Endmap/Endround Music!

7 posts in this topic

0 entries c:

I've been asking people if they think deathrun music is getting a bit old/annoying and they said yeah so I thought I'd make a new vote for the music on the server.

go HERE to submit your song(s)

(don't do it in the thread <3)

READ THIS BEFORE SENDING A SONG

If you want to submit a song, just post as soundcloud or youtube, and please could you start the song where you think it should start from. Doing this makes it easier to find the part you want to start from and it makes it easier to listen to overall. You don't need to specify when you want the song cut off.

How to do it on youtube:

94b30756bef1a0d1744bf41be2f19ec2.gif

just click share and then click 'start at' and either go to the time you want it to start and copy or type the time you want and then copy.

https://youtu.be/LIkEBotd2TI?t=42s (what your link should look like)

How to do it on soundcloud:

b2531898de045b3736b5101e34a3f624.gif

soundcloud works the same as youtube, either type it in or go to the time and then check 'start at' and copy the link

https://soundcloud.com/samsin111/day-out-1#t=0:48 (what your link should look like)

Was going to submit a song that I like, then I realized that I wouldn't be able to hear it anyways and don't even play cod4 anymore :dumb: 

Anyways, hopefully you get a fair amount of songs 

Not sure what your plans are on deciding which songs get picked or if you're planning to use them all (Depending on amount of submits), but don't go through with the agonizingly tedious voting thread for music that iMnub (Can't remember completely if it was music, may have been maps) and I did

21 minutes ago, Anti said:

Was going to submit a song that I like, then I realized that I wouldn't be able to hear it anyways and don't even play cod4 anymore :dumb: 

Anyways, hopefully you get a fair amount of songs 

Not sure what your plans are on deciding which songs get picked or if you're planning to use them all (Depending on amount of submits), but don't go through with the agonizingly tedious voting thread for music that iMnub (Can't remember completely if it was music, may have been maps) and I did

I could make the songs .wav ;)

And I'm not exactly sure how I'll get people to give opinions on songs, I guess we'll see.

Guys if you don't submit songs, you'll have to listen to my weaboo endmaps

Jokes aside, would people prefer it if we mainly voted on genres instead of being based completely on submitted songs? Like, you'd still be able to send your song but we'd mainly be voting on genres to appear instead of being based on submitted songs.