Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

misc bugs

8 posts in this topic

acti killcam (when acti gets a kill, they have no killcam due to ghosts counting as players)

double xp activation is bugged (it says 16 players needed but actually it only needs 10 players + it never says double xp actied)

anti afk is fucked (when you're proning or on a ladder for too long, it kills you..)

can't tell if someone is in ghost (when you're spectating, it would be better if it said who's alive and who's not, I know you can look at the scoreboard but it's a pain in the ass)

spectating thing is bugged (I don't know exactly what the issue is but it doesn't work properly, for me I can never see when someone's spectating me and when it does (sometimes) it shows myself and then it bugs out and shows the same thing every round). Also lossy why would you add a thing to see who you're spectating since it already says in the top middle.

6 hours ago, jwofles said:

acti killcam (when acti gets a kill, they have no killcam)

This only happens if there is people in ghost mode. It doesn't show the killcam when there is still jumpers (including ghosts) alive.

double xp activation is bugged (it says 16 players needed but actually it only needs 10 players + it never says double xp actied)

Pretty sure this was done intentionally because the player count was very low for such a long time.

anti afk is fucked (when you're proning or on a ladder for too long, it kills you..)

How does one prone on a ladder?

can't tell if someone is in ghost (when you're spectating, it would be better if it said who's alive and who's not, I know you can look at the scoreboard but it's a pain in the ass)

Not a bug but would be cool to see a feature like this added

2 minutes ago, sxk said:

This only happens if there is people in ghost mode. It doesn't show the killcam when there is still jumpers (including ghosts) alive.

So it's still a bug?

4 minutes ago, sxk said:

Pretty sure this was done intentionally because the player count was very low for such a long time.

Yeah but it displays the incorrect value and the popup for "double xp activated" never happens I don't think.

7 minutes ago, sxk said:

How does one prone on a ladder?

Read it again

1 minute ago, jwofles said:

So it's still a bug?

Never said it wasn't a bug did I?

1 minute ago, jwofles said:

Yeah but it displays the incorrect value and the popup for "double xp activated" never happens I don't think.

Something has to be done about this indeed

2 minutes ago, jwofles said:

Read it again

I read it again,  how does one prone on a ladder?

7 minutes ago, sxk said:

Never said it wasn't a bug did I?

My bad.

7 minutes ago, sxk said:

I read it again,  how does one prone on a ladder?

12 minutes ago, jwofles said:

I'm going to get my eyes checked right now.

Another bug is when someone joins a round with 1 second left before the jumpers are meant to be able to move. This glitch can be used to be able to run sooner than everyone else or to start your timer later, resulting in a faster overall time. I'm not sure how this could be fixed, but maybe needs to be looked into?

swear i've fixed that problem a 100 times