Giraffe

Giraffe's Admin Application

21 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes. I accept & meet all of the requirements.

What is your real name?: Jake.

What is your in-game name?: Giraffe, but I have a large amount of other unique aliases.

How old are you?: I'm currently 16.

What is your primary server?: Raid DR, I used to play Promod frequently. Sometimes the CJ server.

What is your B3 CID?: @51789

What is your Steam?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZentriGreif/

What makes you a good admin?: I think I would make a good admin because I play very frequently on the Raid DR server. I have about 1.5k connections to the server & am well known in the community. Although I used to be a speedrunning "cunt" as Troll called us, & still do speedrun, I consider myself as a mature individual when it comes to situations that require me to be so. With the time that I have spent on ProMod, I can think I can confidently spot a hacker in comparison to a good player.

What skills do you have?: I have very little knowledge of any coding languages but would be very willing to learn. I can edit videos quite well & am okay at Photoshop.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Neo, TTK, IceOps, pXg & 3xP'

Why should we choose you?: Recently, Raid DR has started to rise in popularity again. With this has been coming a noticeable amount of rank hackers & ban evaders which is frustrating to deal with, to say the least. Flaccid is currently the only active admin on the DR server & I'd like to change that. I spend a lot of time on the TS server & am always available via steam. I'm a well known player in the community & have only ever had one ban (10 minutes long) from what I can remember.

5 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I have about 1.5k connections to the server & am well known in the community

i dont know you

let's get that downvote train going

Finally a decent admin..

Oh you're not accepted yet.

11 hours ago, siikdude said:

i dont know you

I'm pretty sure that I saw you on the server a few days ago but like I said, I have a very large amount of other unique aliases.

Also thanks Caspa & Synd :*

8 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I'm pretty sure that I saw you on the server a few days ago but like I said, I have a very large amount of other unique aliases.

Also thanks Caspa & Synd :*

I'm 90% sarcastic and satire when talking on these forums don't take it seriously ;)

30 minutes ago, siikdude said:

I'm 90% sarcastic and satire when talking on these forums don't take it seriously ;)

You mean 90% savage? :dave:

2 hours ago, BosnianArmy said:

You mean 90% savage? :dave:

"Savage" :dumb:

Anyways, Giraffe can be immature from time to time and tends to not be very open to different opinions 

He has improved though and, along with his recent dedication to Raid, I believe he should be given at least a chance as trial to see if he's capable

@Caspa Stop jumping right into the noose and reporting false rumors m8. Next you'll be saying how @Cloudy is a sexual predator for six year olds because he plays runescape :dave: @nana As queen of the rejected would say, just shake it off and let the haters hate #FastClckrs4lyf :P 

You've made it into trial. Congratulations. Please take some time to look over the rules and guidelines.

Well, guess nubs can't complain now about @West and I in regards to how fast we got lead admin :troll:

I've no idea what's going on right now. I'm a Trial Admin on the servers but Lead Admin on website?? xD

1 minute ago, Giraffe said:

I've no idea what's going on right now. I'm a Trial Admin on the servers but Lead Admin on website?? xD

Probably a glimpse into the future idk.

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

Smooth.

Sorry about that. Thank you for not abusing the mistake :)

On 9/2/2016 at 5:44 PM, MiKeY said:

Sorry about that. Thank you for not abusing the mistake :)

can I be lead admin please for battlefield 1 '/("?