Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caspa

Keyboard Suggestions

21 posts in this topic

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need a new gaming keyboard.

I'm not going to go in depth regarding what happened to my Das. let's just say it's unusable.

For €130 euro, what would be a good mechanical keyboard?

all suggestions welcome.

38 minutes ago, MiKeY said:

But for real. Any Corsair or Razor ones are good. 

ITS RAZER NOT RAZOR

2 hours ago, jwofles said:

How much is a Das?

mine was €130 a few years ago.

I have a blackwidow stealth since like christmas 2014, not dissapointed. It cost 130€ back then. The Ultimate 2014 costs 160€ for some reason and the Ultimate 2016 130€. I think I have the 2013 one. Never had any problems with it. I mean I poured my drink over it for like the 3rd time now and the worst thing that happened was that it didn't work until it was dried.

Highly suggest keyboard MB110

Extremely high quality for the provided price 

It's very light, yet durable to the point of remaining perfectly fine after I accidentally dropped a 65lbs (29.5kg) dumbbell on it

The only real issue I have with it is the fact that sometimes one of the keys may have a delayed input response, but those are few and far between

Best part is that not only is it perfect for most PCs, but also perfectly matches your computer's color :P

I have 3 razer products. please for the love of raptor jesus dont buy razer. they make their shit out of plastic and razer synapse is the worst software i've ever seen. I suggest corsair k65.

Also check out this shit : https://www.massdrop.com/mechanical-keyboards

I suggest mech keyboard with either cherry or brown keys or blue if you like it loud :^)

i also suggest ducky shine keyboards. they are good quality mech boards and shit

but i had my razer stuff for 3 years and they all work but still i still dont suggest them

12 hours ago, Anti said:

Highly suggest keyboard MB110

Extremely high quality for the provided price 

It's very light, yet durable to the point of remaining perfectly fine after I accidentally dropped a 65lbs (29.5kg) dumbbell on it

The only real issue I have with it is the fact that sometimes one of the keys may have a delayed input response, but those are few and far between

Best part is that not only is it perfect for most PCs, but also perfectly matches your computer's color :P

I might as well get a Magic mouse too :D

*twitches*

What type of keyboard are you looking for? Full/80/60? What type of switch? Blue/red/silent/green/black/clear/etc

I fucking love keyboards. 

If u play a lot of fps games and don't like the click noise I suggest red switches. If you like clicky noises I suggest blue switch. If u want a combo of tactile response for fps and that clicky noise I suggest brown switches

Close this topic please. Also, if i got demoted for elebot with no proof, nana should be demoted for macro due to the actual fucking proof.

6 minutes ago, Caspa said:

Close this topic please. Also, if i got demoted for elebot with no proof, nana should be demoted for macro due to the actual fucking proof.

Caspa m8 is that actual salt I'm detecting ?

Nana never admitted to using macro though :P

Also, would love to see the proof 

15 minutes ago, Anti said:

Also, would love to see the proof 

Also would love to see a topic not get derailed.

Hey, can someone please close the topic? I understand that there's no admins anymore, but it would be really appreciated if someone could do me this one favor ^_^

13 hours ago, Caspa said:

Hey, can someone please close the topic? I understand that there's no admins anymore, but it would be really appreciated if someone could do me this one favor ^_^

I'll close it for u bby