Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRTN

COD4 Remastered MP Gameplay (Overgrown, Backlot, Crash)

15 posts in this topic

Here is some Remastered Multiplayer Gameplay by Swiftor, those who follow the game most likely have seen a decent amount of footage and so on but for those who haven't, here you go.

What you guys think of the game? Looking forward to it or what?

P.S. Dankest first post you will ever see

I dont know honestly, kinda looks like they used ghosts as a base for this game, therefore probably running and feeling like shit on pc, bloom effect is too much, gun sounds are terrible and i don't like the sniper zoom in. Rest looks fine especially the menus. Definetly not worth paying 80+ bucks for whatever IW version includes cod4 in my opinion, mainly because i for sure as hell won't play infinite warfare multiplayer. It looks like a mix between ghosts and bo3. I mean even the movement is the same and the HUD looks like a total bo3 ripoff too. Singleplayer looks nice though.

Looks pretty nice. We won't know much though until we see some PC gameplay... What I really wanna know is if they patched bouncing. Kinda what made cod4 unique...

Me personally, I might get infinite warfare for the single player. Don't care much for the multiplayer since I'm a Counter-Strike addict these days
:>

4 hours ago, Darmuh said:

What I really wanna know is if they patched bouncing.

Pamaj said in his video that he went for the 'crash bounce' (guessing he means the Heli bounce) and couldn't hit it. He also said Hutch tried some and they didn't work. Seems like they unfortunately patched them

Dang, quiet a bit of hate for the game I see, but then again it is a remake, it wasn't going to made on the old engine otherwise it wouldn't be much of a remake would it, I didn't hype myself up simply because I knew it wouldn't be the same as it wasn't the same team working on it, but I still think I could be somewhat decent.

7 hours ago, sxk said:

Pamaj said in his video that he went for the 'crash bounce' (guessing he means the Heli bounce) and couldn't hit it. He also said Hutch tried some and they didn't work. Seems like they unfortunately patched them

Yea :/ that sucks, bounces were always fun

I think its been done wrong. Like most remakes they've not just update the engin specs. Instead they've put it to a different engine and fucked with everything that makes the game that game. They've changed the UI for some what the better. The ingame UI looks shit. Looks so fucking lazy. The sounds are aweful. It looks nice but even then the colors been super taken out. I know why. They've made it looks like CoD4 but it really needed the color.

I don't see any room for an ingame chat on the left :( 

^^ click it to see what I mean

also if you keep watching, they made your hud shake when you're naded O.o

Imo, It's ghosts with CoD4 guns and maps.

Also, the snipers made me nearly puke

13 minutes ago, Caspa said:

Imo, It's ghosts with CoD4 guns and maps.

It really does look shit. Good. Now I don't need to by shit warfare 

It's a weird one, I keep trying to convince myself I that I like the look of it, but honestly I don't think I do. It's maybe just the fact that I haven't liked the past few releases and this looks better than them at least imo - though I still don't see myself buying it.

I think that we are a lot more critical of the game because we have a completely different standpoint to the majority, being PC players. They see a remastered version of a game on next gen that they probably haven't played for years, which looks nicer to them (arguably) and runs a little smoother just with a few changes. So for a lot of these casual players there isn't much to dislike, it's everything they want given how different the past CoDs have been.

Whereas because we still play the game, we see a lot of changes to what we're used to and for us they're bad ones at that I'd say. Looking closer, it doesn't look at all like the game we're used to. It seems to be missing the things what made it what it was, and why we all enjoyed playing it so much

Let's be honest, I don't think that we ever expected much of it. They were always going to change certain aspects and I doubt many would have accepted them around here

20 hours ago, Caspa said:

The animations fuck them up tbh, the actual weapons themselves look ok imo

I'll buy them to try out infinite warfare because it looks kinda fun, and I think cod4 remastered looks good as something to play casually on the side, everyone knew going into it that they were going to use a newer engine, so I'm surprised people are disappointed with it looking like newer cod games, when it's supposed to.

Basically, If they ever get sold separately, I'll definitely buy CoD Rm To try it out :P

I always fucking hated those medals you get while getting kills. And they managed to add them in cod 4. Bastards