Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purple

Please help me for create my mods deathrun

4 posts in this topic

hello I would like to create a custom mods Deathrun the thoroughly in game menu etc. I really need help can you help me .

thank you for your comprénshion

Hey, as much as everyone would love to help you with something you can find online, I think it would be best if you were to think for a second about what you're trying to do and about how many different people have already poorly done what you're trying to do. Firstly, CoD4 has been dying slowly for a while now and all the current players have already chose their favorite servers. . Secondly, If you're just trying to do this for money, let me tell you in advance, it's not going to work. I've been a part of the CoD4 community for a long time and I have seen countless topics titled 'help me create dr mod', trust me, don't do it. You're not going to get anything out of it. you're not going to get active players on a brand new server and you're not going to be able to afford to keep the server up. It seems like a such a good idea, but it's not. If you don't know the basics of creating a mod or in game menu, you're not going to enjoy managing the server and your lovely idea is going to come crashing down before it's ever set up.

TLDR: If you're making a mod for private use, go ahead and use google. If you're making a mod for a server, reconsider the steps you've taken to get to this point.

If you're rich and you want to waste your money, go ahead.

21 hours ago, Caspa said:

Hey, as much as everyone would love to help you with something you can find online, I think it would be best if you were to think for a second about what you're trying to do and about how many different people have already poorly done what you're trying to do. Firstly, CoD4 has been dying slowly for a while now and all the current players have already chose their favorite servers. . Secondly, If you're just trying to do this for money, let me tell you in advance, it's not going to work. I've been a part of the CoD4 community for a long time and I have seen countless topics titled 'help me create dr mod', trust me, don't do it. You're not going to get anything out of it. you're not going to get active players on a brand new server and you're not going to be able to afford to keep the server up. It seems like a such a good idea, but it's not. If you don't know the basics of creating a mod or in game menu, you're not going to enjoy managing the server and your lovely idea is going to come crashing down before it's ever set up.

TLDR: If you're making a mod for private use, go ahead and use google. If you're making a mod for a server, reconsider the steps you've taken to get to this point.

If you're rich and you want to waste your money, go ahead.

basically what he said. if you were around during the time of gawley and braxi then a new server would make sense because deathrun was at its height of popularity. now its just a waste of time