Steve_8

hello

8 posts in this topic

hello guys !! i dont know if this is the right place to post my ban appeal ....sry for that 

i just try to connect to your server and i foud my self permban ,,,no idea for what ....

i played couple of times on your server ,,promod i think ,,i dont hack /neverdid/never do ...

i normaly register my games ,,can provide demos if u want ...

i was  a a high admin in RS ,,admin ,member ...i have players that can garant for me also ...maybe someone was using my key no idea ,,,

hope to get unban and play more on your servers .nice one ..thx  

my id is :b7d510c2

i have a original key /game ..i never use cracked key/s  we ..when i was in RS used the the same rules about cracked keys ... 

5 minutes ago, Steve_8 said:

i have a original key /game ..i never use cracked key/s  we ..when i was in RS used the the same rules about cracked keys ... 

Just make a ticket and an admin will help you

anyway ..if one of your admins ban me for wh /or anything alse .lololol... i think is easy to see who was ,,just look in the echelon ..type my name /guid and u should see who was ..and why ...and any proof .....but like i said i dont hack so....??!!

Hello, welcome to Raid, may not be on a good note, but as @Anti has said, one of our admins @Hana. has banned you for wallhack, with Anti saying she probably doesn't have proof, I'm willing to assume the same seeing as it was almost 8 months ago.

Just on the off chance that you weren't actually cheating, I'm gonna go ahead and unban you, but keep in mind I'm going to watch over your account, as well put a notice on it to let other admins know to keep an eye on you, so I'd be careful, just in the off chance that you're lying; which I hope you aren't seeing as you're going through so much effort, I just don't want to see it wasted~

Anyways, feel free to Private Message Me, if you can't get back on.

Have a good day.

( @Hana. if you do have proof, please private message me it, thank you~)