MiKeY

It's Official! We've merged.

25 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

So it's official.

Raid Gaming has officially merged with Precision Gaming. We would like to thank you all for for your continual support & loyalty through out all of Raids years and helping make Raid Amazing! 

Not to worry though! Raids servers may be down but Raids mods & servers live on with better uptime, maintained mods, active admins, and a thriving community. 

Precision Gaming has taken on most of our servers! You can find a list of the EU ( our server ) and NA ( yes US servers as well! ) bellow.

NA Servers
Deathrun: dr.pxg.me
Promod: pm.pxg.me
CoD Jumper: cj.pxg.me

EU Servers
Deathrun: dreu.pxg.me 
Promod #1: pmeu.pxg.me
Promod #2: pm2eu.pxg.me
CoD Jumper: cjeu.pxg.me
Fun Server: fun.pxg.me
Combined Ops: co.pxg.me

All the servers are still using Raids Mod's other than CoD Jumper; so expect to still see the Raid Branding. This will all soon be replaced for Precision Gaming Branding along with many many new features and improvements to all of the mods and what will soon to be a unified set of mods across all of our servers. 

Notes For our Admins & Donators:

If you have recently donated to Raid and your ViP is still active on our servers then contact someone over at Precision Gaming and they will add you to the ViP over on the new servers ( I can also do this ). 

Admins: I will be sending out an email to anyone who has opted-in to be an admin over at Precision Gaming soon so look out for that. It will hold all the instructions you need to activate your new and shiny admin status.

For anyone Interested: 

I will be keeping the forums open for anyone who wants to use them. I have no imitate end date for the forums. Our servers are moving over and soon enough so will the site but for now; Raids Forums is going to continue to be up for anyone to use freely. I will be slowly remodeling the Forums to remove ties with our old servers. You've likely seen the message that was shown when you visited the site today. Not to worry, once you close it, It's gone ( unless you delete your cookies ). The message is there to inform everyone about the new servers and how to connect to them. The next thing I will be doing is removing the admins and servers page from the site or at least replacing them to represent Precision Gaming's servers. 

For anyone that didn't get the memo: I'm not going far. I will be taking up an owner role at Precision Gaming and continuing my work with there team. I feel that this is the best thing I could have done for Raid. If you have any questions then please, feel free to contact me, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.   

That's just about it,
Thank you everyone, truly thank you. 

Have fun on Precision Gaming's servers. 

Went ahead and made some corrections to the topic, Nubkey.

Thanks for the heads up, and for the smooth (or so it seemed) transition, and I, and I'm sure others, are lucky to have you as an owner over at PxG.

Also, regarding the admin positions (as dumb of a question it MAY be), are they going to be e-mailed to the e-mail we signed up with, or PM'd on site, just to be sure what to keep an eye out for.

I'm looking forward to the future :)

Side note, were there any funds left in the raid paypal, and did they get put into the pxg paypal?

20 minutes ago, jwofles said:

Side note, were there any funds left in the raid paypal, and did they get put into the pxg paypal?

just putting your rep to 1000 :x

12 minutes ago, jwofles said:

Mikey told me earlier it has $22.11. We may renew the raid dedi for another month to keep the redirect servers up. (it expires in 15 days if i recall correctly) I will be monitoring the logs to see how many people are still connecting through the redirect servers to make that decision. Otherwise, we will probably put it towards Precision Gaming's EU server unless anyone has an objection to that.

4 hours ago, West said:

Went ahead and made some corrections to the topic, Nubkey.

Thanks for the heads up, and for the smooth (or so it seemed) transition, and I, and I'm sure others, are lucky to have you as an owner over at PxG.

Also, regarding the admin positions (as dumb of a question it MAY be), are they going to be e-mailed to the e-mail we signed up with, or PM'd on site, just to be sure what to keep an eye out for.

I will email and pm everyone through raid. If I have / know of your pxg account I will also pm you on there. 

1 hour ago, jwofles said:

See nicks post. 

42 minutes ago, nick said:

Mikey told me earlier it has $22.11. We may renew the raid dedi for another month to keep the redirect servers up. (it expires in 15 days if i recall correctly) I will be monitoring the logs to see how many people are still connecting through the redirect servers to make that decision. Otherwise, we will probably put it towards Precision Gaming's EU server unless anyone has an objection to that.

That's correct. 14 days now. 

Nick, feel free to send out a pm to our admins that are moving over about how the promotion on pxg will be executed :) the list is on the git issues. Only message those admins :) 

Wish the nubmins moving over the best of luck and I'm glad the merge is successful thus far 

I'd go as far as giving it an official West thumbs up: https://gyazo.com/1b73108d78e6ac43ef9b9c6f5502c49a

Hopefully everything else works out just as smoothly and I look forward to see how things turn out down the road ^^

5 hours ago, Anti said:

Wish the nubmins moving over the best of luck and I'm glad the merge is successful thus far 

I'd go as far as giving it an official West thumbs up: https://gyazo.com/1b73108d78e6ac43ef9b9c6f5502c49a

You have one hella short thumb lmao <3

Hoping to see the merge be successful because I'd hate to see these two communities die, I don't think I'd be able to handle it if this killed the servers..

2 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Hoping to see the merge be successful because I'd hate to see these two communities die, I don't think I'd be able to handle it if this killed the servers..

Raid is the only one at risk. 

8 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

It is actually West's thumb, hence the "official West thumbs up" :P

This would be my official thumbs up: https://gyazo.com/3aae30414b736f4bdee7c4ecbb8cb341

4 hours ago, Giraffe said:

MY THUMB GREW A LITTLE BIT. ;w;

Lowkey self conscious of my thumbs now. ;w;

https://gyazo.com/c283df838cde6d8477011b0f94c138a9

On 10/10/2016 at 10:44 PM, West said:

MY THUMB GREW A LITTLE BIT. ;w;

Lowkey self conscious of my thumbs now. ;w;

https://gyazo.com/c283df838cde6d8477011b0f94c138a9

lowkey as in manic self depression to the point where you want to cut your thumbs off, coat them in batter, then eat them pretending that they're McDonald's Chicken McNuggets?

4 hours ago, nana said:

promod servers dont work

? eupm.pxg.me & eupm2.pxg.me 

Both are up and working for me. 

omg mikey :D

On 10.10.2016 at 2:49 AM, MiKeY said:

EU Servers

Deathrun: dreu.pxg.me 
Promod #1: pmeu.pxg.me             
Promod #2: pm2eu.pxg.me           
CoD Jumper: cjeu.pxg.me
Fun Server: fun.pxg.me
Combined Ops: co.pxg.me

and now

6 hours ago, MiKeY said:

? eupm.pxg.me & eupm2.pxg.me

Both are up and working for me. 

now i know what's the problem :D

1 hour ago, nana said:

omg mikey :D

and now

now i know what's the problem :D

They all work. eupm pmeu eupm2 pmeu2 

idk mikey, all EU servers work for me, except for promod ones ;/ i guess POLAND CANNOT INTO SPACE after all