Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

Lossy.

24 posts in this topic

This Thread Is Useless, I feel So stupid making This Thread towards a Very powerful Admin, I seek Forgiveness.

[sorry For My English] Lossy , Im Doing this on Raid Forums, Because i dont want to go to Teamspeak anymore , since nothing is Done there.

I dont know if u consider me inpatient or something else or get mad because of me , so yesterday u were busy i understand that, or u were playing a game with ur friends as everyone does and u kinda just want to play all day , so ive done alot of thinking through out the day and night and i was kinda sad and angry at me , becuase of my shitty keycode i had and i just got another one , and when u loose ur keycode everything ur stats get reset so my Deathrun stats got reset , i was so sad and mad, i was level 41 all of that hard work u know, so i asked zack and he asked me to post something on forums, emm i didnt know what to do since i went on ts and asked u if u got time to give me back my level, u said u were playing ur own game so i said k.. i asked zack again and he yelled at me that lossy will do it and he already knows , but thomas gave me level 30 which deppresed me so i didnt play dr for a day or so, every time i think of dr i get sad beceause of all my hard work to get 41. So This is a Post i want to make becuase i want everyone to know its a big deal for me, thank you and have a nice day :(

Okay man, I understand you're sad, but it's just a rank mate. It's not something that you need to acomplish in live, right? Who cares man. Don't be sad about a damn level, lol. It's just a game.

Anyways, I'm sorry for you loss (the level). I hope you're not depressed.

Rt if u cri evritiem

Well it was your mistake to lose your keycode/level stats though. Consider it good that admins at least respond to you compared to most servers where they won't care about your level. Thomas set you on level 30 already, and well you know everybody has a life and they are obviously not here as your 'customer service' as you think.

You are just over reacting, making a big deal out of just your level on deathrun. I understand its hard work but deathrun is not all about the level. 

AND HAVE PATIENCE

You left the server when I was about to set your rank mate ^_^

but thomas gave me level 30 which deppresed me so i didnt play dr for a day or so

You have it so hard man, I hope you can get your life back on track soon ;_;

Hopefully you got your rank back.  Dont feel sad about it though, besides it is just a game :P

Thomas u were saying !setrank and i thought it was me but nothing chaged so i left, should i join again?

And Yes i do have llfe, deathrun is the only game i play on my pc, so yes deathrun makes me happy and i like it , dont judge me.

I wasn't angry at anyone, you asked for it and i said I'm in my game and you said "fine then, go play with your famous friends" then left teamspeak and that to me makes me think you're being a dick to me because I'm not coming out my game to put your rank back, which made me think, "why should i even care to give his rank back if he'll give me shit because I'm doing my own stuff " Even though at the time i wasn't even playing with anyone but myself. 

As everyone else said your keycode problems is your fault not mine, you're over reacting over a rank in a game, be thankful you're going to get your rank back at some point...  Also you have no patience, I already told you i'll give you your rank back when I stop playing my game then about 10 mins later i have zack asking if i could restore your rank. 

tl;dr im not a bot, stop over reacting, and learn to have some patience because in life not everyone going to do stuff for you because you say so

Yeah, Well Sorry I Didnt Mean to Say that , and i was in panic and i know its a game i dont want to start all over again.

Even though at the time i wasn't even playing with anyone but myself.

Youuuu fap addict

Bandit.. what Headdy and Quench said is true.. You shouldn't be depressed over a level or even a game.. Besides level in deathrun doesnt even matter.. its skill, now you might get "cool characters" or "cool guns" but other than that level is stupid.

One last thing, be more patient especially with something as stupid as level, People like lossy or thomas have better things to do than worry about someones level. Also the fact that at least you are level thirty :P 

I would be sad like you if I lost my bf4 rank :troll:

I still won't :P

Im same rank as u now ;0

My signature is my old rank

For the future, if you don't want to lose your rank, go to your CoD4 files folder and copy&paste your players/profiles file to an external drive. Either a USB or an external hard drive. USB would be easier since it's more portable. Don't forget to back it up from time to time as you rank up. However, this time you'll be atleast level 41.

Well said BraXi, I've seen far too many freeruns in my lifetime playing Deathrun. Traps are there to use, not to just get points after you let people run passed them. Traps actually make it more fun, because it gives more of a challenge.

Ah, didn't read correctly. Then save the key code in a text file on the external as well.