Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nzxa1

Introduction Nzxa

20 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Jake McDonald (no I don't have a farm). I'm 14 years old and have been playing games for 2 1/2 years. I've been playing Raid somewhere around 2 and half 3 months and i really enjoy it on here. The majority of people on Raid are extremely and pleasant. I've meet some very nice people through Raid. I'm coming up on my first year of high school soon. Any advice i'm kinda scared. Well see everyone around.

Hello my name is Jake McDonald (no I don't have a farm). I'm 14 years old and have been playing games for 2 1/2 years. I've been playing Raid somewhere around 2 and half 3 months and i really enjoy it on here. The majority of people on Raid are extremely and pleasant. I've meet some very nice people through Raid. I'm coming up on my first year of high school soon. Any advice i'm kinda scared. Well see everyone around.

Watch your ass, you might get butt raped in highschool

Watch your ass, you might get butt raped in highschool

Try my best not get raped...

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately I'm a brit feg so I can't help ;p

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately I'm a brit feg so I can't help ;p

lol all good.

Welcome, and my advice would be to clam ur titz and don't attract attention of 12th grades who will slap you in the face. :troll: Nah, highschool's chill m8. ;)

Welcome, and my advice would be to clam ur titz and don't attract attention of 12th grades who will slap you in the face. :troll: Nah, highschool's chill m8. ;)

I sensed with your face that you got butt raped before :troll:

Thanks m8

Welcome mate, i already know you, but Hai! :)

Hello sir and we you get your xbox back we need to play sometime (if it works ;) )

Welcome to the forums. My advice after recently having gone through high school would be this:

Be yourself. I know this is cliche but you only go through high school once. If you want to do something do it and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Welcome to the forums. My advice after recently having gone through high school would be this:

Be yourself. I know this is cliche but you only go through high school once. If you want to do something do it and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Darmuh i have to go to highschool in september but i prepared my ass ;)

Hola and welcome to the forums

Advice for high school: Study, get on your teachers's good sides, and avoid fights

Thanks mean a lot.

Hola and welcome to the forums

Advice for high school: Study, get on your teachers's good sides, and avoid fights

Thank I'll try my best.

Im pretty sure you know what to do in highschool. 

Just don't fap in public. Only if there are hot girls nearby.

Naww, I'd highly recommend not to fuck it up. Just study hard so you'll make it through highschool pretty easy. If you're going to fuck it up, later on you'll think: "I wish I did better at highschool" (maybe) :)

Anyways, do what YOU want to do, and not what everyone says. Like Darmuh said, be yourself. Get some friends and I'm sure it'll be a fun time.

Welcome to the forum !

About going to high school, I'd say there's nothing to be scary about it... even if you 'fake' that you are confident, you won't get into any trouble. It's best to ignore the scumbags.

My advice is don't go for the distractions and study hard, because high school are the last years of school where your achievements really matter and are really counted in professional life and in getting into university. You know there's so much competition outside. Secure your future with good grades and then you can enjoy as much as you want ;)

This was probably boring for most people but it's my way to look at it.

Welcome to forums, AVOID fights and make good friends and party like theres no tomorrow! :P My High School life Experience.