Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Punk

god's topic

20 posts in this topic

Lmao didn't even ask you for permission to make version v2.

leave it to fr33k to not ask for permission for that as well as make his map completely full of scripts that aren't his. Decompile it and you'll see a script from cherry  if(!isDefined(player.gotCherryXP))

At least all the bounces work properly in a map named bounce!

Oh wait..

Bouncev2 is the worst shit like the rest of freeks maps. I swear its like he has autism when he makes his maps. They are so ugly and never neat. My 9 year old brother can map better then him. BTW, first time i played bounce v2 I thought it was a disgrace to Bounce v1. and the map has nothing to do with the first bounce v1. Not to mention the idiot puts RS trademarks on a map he never asked to make a v2 for it.

someone record it, that will entertain me for a while. :D

Give me his XF and I will  <_<

Btw hi god

Sup!

Okay, i actually played the map now since i had time (i was busy fixing planet #69 on Galaxy #13)

Also playing LoL :dave:

, don't judge me, you can't. Anyway let's start the comments on the map (I'm bored):

- Starting point is the same as mine, the button is uglier let's be honest here, loved it how he added his name there(So i guess the hintstring was not enough + other places)

- "Hard" way fist... It was horrible, i felt like i was in a shitty disco hallway, and it wasn't original at all, i think he just expanded each bounce length, and add some random rainbow light (I think i saw something like that or i was high again because of Zeus)

- "Easy" way... some traps are same structure/idea, other's are plain out bad... and i'm getting diseases writing this, so i'll stahp...

- Endrooms... i was playing like a forever alone in a Listen Server so i couldn't confirm if any existed

I'm going to make a Bounce v3 with bugs again (ur welcome) with the same style, i just remembered, i think i created a topic somewhere containing info on my maps i was building...

That is all, humans

:wub:  God.

Or make it v2, so you can stuff his shitty map in the bin

the map didn't have.. a reflection probe.

the mapper probably plays on fullbright. :dave:

add to server maybe?

I'm not one to talk since i'm not active because of my "active" job (fixing planets), but i think we want people to CUM to our server rather scaring them off to somewhere else :dave:

Everyone give it a rating of 1/10!

Wow people really did what you told them....you're scary I have been trying making your species the right thing for centrist, still can't

You even commented on moddb lol, btw my alpha version was better :dave:, don't insult God

Or make it v2, so you can stuff his shitty map in the bin

Yeah Sure.... Release: 2020 :dave:

Love from God

:wub: