Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exotic

I'm a pussy who hacks

19 posts in this topic

Don't believe so, I believe it's you. You actually went through the afford of changing your IP to get back on?

Also, here guys is Exotic admitting his life is ruined because he was IP banned:       http://gyazo.com/dd80f50e561a7faa7664ae61b74fb192

Why did he get banned?

Why did he get banned?

He used aimbot on the deathrun server while 3 admins were playing. Dumbass said he was "just testing it"

Then because he can't handle the consequences of his actions he calls those in authority pussys.

Kid needs to grow up.

Agreed, deserves it just like the other aimbotters as it is not fair.

i don't understand how people hack. if i do it i feel like a huge douchebag that blows at the game

exotic, you are a huge douchebag that blows at the game

I thought Exotic was one of the good players out there :o.. Well he did fuck me over in minecraft ;/ a while ago

Don't believe so, I believe it's you. You actually went through the afford of changing your IP to get back on?

I didnt even change my IP... and besides no was offended by me using cheats for 1 round

Hahahaha the title of this  :lol:

That's because the first time it looked like a scroll after that it got a bit fishy.

I didnt even change my IP... and besides no was offended by me using cheats for 1 round

Your ip which redirects to a TOR Exit node says otherwise dipshit

http://178.175.139.139/

If it were your actual IP I wouldn't have posted it. But since you're using TOR browser it obviously doesn't jeopardize your privacy.

Hahahaha the title of this  :lol:

who did that? :dave:

btw for those who didn't catch the original title here's the moderator logs:

a0607d91cff4ac47c36d68abdce47aff.png

Well, really disappointed...

Not only hacking but also behavior

Guess Frosty pretty much summed it up

Hope you've learned not to hack anymore...

Adios

well, someone told me he was hacking in the fun server one time, i asked him about it and he blatantly lied to me i assume. I'm very disappointed.

Dunno what to say here. I'm pretty disappointed as well. Especially somebody like you, who's been in this community for a while. Most people know you here as a friendly, legit player. And you threw it all out the window.  As Frosty said, Cheats are cheats, and there are absolutely NO exceptions made to the rule, no matter who you are. Even if Lossy, Darmuh, or Thomas were caught hacking, they would be instantly thrown out and all security passwords would be changed from their current ones. Something I think all players need to realize, is that even if the game is old, and the anti-cheat software has been removed from the game, it does NOT give you the right to hack. It ruins all the fun for the players playing legitly, and honestly, how fun is it, to sit there and have a machine do all the work for you? You sit and walk around, and the bot does it all. Do you want a higher rank? Better accessories on your weapon? There are programs for that too, which are also considered cheating. It takes out the whole point of the game, and ruins all the fun involved. Honestly, is a second chance even allowed in this community? I'm not even sure. And the fact that somebody like you does it, make me suspicious of all the other people who I know in this community as well. You just happened to be the one who was caught. Hacking doesn't just affect you. It affects your friends, teammates, and opponents as well. Who's having fun in a hacking situation? The hacker? No. His friends? No, they don't get any kills. His teammates? No, they don't get any either. His opponents? They can't do anything, they die instantly. Hacking affects everybody around you, so before you try it, think about who it involves, who it affects. 

Take this as a warning, ALL of you. Hacking is a SERIOUS offense, and as stated multiple times, it WILL RESULT IN A BAN. Please, don't download them, don't use them. It'll make it easier for all of us, including yourself and those around you.

-Cat

Exotic, you are a good player, you beat most of us in dr, I dont get it why you needed to use hacks ... -.-

You was warned about re-joining the server and you didn't listen, now you want to talk to me but now i don't want to listen to your pathetic excuse like you didn't listen to my warnings, you keep using proxys/vpn, but enjoy them high pings.

Banned from forums.