karaparis

New map suggestion for high jump

24 posts in this topic

I want to suggest to add map countdown cause you can run out of the map and it has gliches too.Also you can troll others with some places(like containers(out of the map)and others)

Please accept my map suggestion cause countdown is so good for high jump servers

Ya, more maps should be added, but going out of the map is against the server rules :okay:

Wet Work, Pipeline, Bog, Killhouse, Showdown and Downpour wud be dem nice too.

Countdown allows unfair play strategies

It's really fun to be killed by someone below the map *Heavy sarcasm* :>

@Bear, if I remember correctly, it was all right to go out of map

Only issue was when such said player hid in a noclip object and shot other players or under

I've been gone for a while, so it could have been changed to no outside of map, at all

Come on...we can go out of map and on the current...

But guess what? That's not allowed, read the rules. I'll fix those bugs soon.

Showdown might come soon, since i've fixed all bugs there. I dunno about Killhouse, would require me to spawn collision on the roof, so nobody can go out of map.

Going out the map is great.don't fix that

You obviously didn't read what I just said

But guess what? That's not allowed, read the rules.

Jump height should also be reduced as in some maps (read: Vacant), it's more like skeet shooting than war :dumb:

Since when was going out the map against server rules?

Rule #2No Going Under Any Map!

Rule #3Don't use spots within or outside the map that give you a massive advantage!

That's the only rules about going outside the map, so some one please tell me where I have made going outside the map is not allowed as an official rule?

Then he's wrong.

You're good to go outside the map up until you go into a massive building that you can way through or something like that so it's hard for non-cheating players to kill you.

Which then rule 3 will be in forced by an admin if present.

Since when was going out the map against server rules?

Rule #2No Going Under Any Map!

Rule #3Don't use spots within or outside the map that give you a massive advantage!

That's the only rules about going outside the map, so some one please tell me where I have made going outside the map is not allowed as an official rule?

7314a5b1d4c22f7d416b5bbece6a718e.png

Funny thing is that the ingame !rules command tells me and all the other players on the server something different

This pic tells me that glitching in general isn't allowed, yes, it might not give you an advantage, but still, it's glitching, I don't kill players unless they're under the map, or in a spot where nobody can see / kill them.

b3 is showing default b3 rules

and not everyone bothers typing !rules ingame they just ask the admins :fff:

On the topic of adding ceilings to maps. If you do, reduce the fucking jump height so I'm not hitting an invisible fucking ceiling everytime I jump kthnx :>

Maps I'd like to see:

Killhouse

Showdown

Countdown
Downpour

Maps I'd like to get removed:

Bloc, I don't like the way it plays, also the balcony campers are annoying.

Chinatown, I don't like the way it plays.

Winter Crash, It's the same as the original crash, means that I don't really see a point in having two same maps in the rotation.

Maps I'd like to see:

Killhouse

Showdown

Countdown

Downpour

Maps I'd like to get removed:

Bloc, I don't like the way it plays, also the balcony campers are annoying.

Chinatown, I don't like the way it plays.

Winter Crash, It's the same as the original crash, means that I don't really see a point in having two same maps in the rotation.

I agree with Beatthat. Balcony campers in Bloc and almost-invisible-against-the-sky Marines in Winter Crash are dem annoying. I personally dislike Chinatown too... the building roofs are clipped -> can't jump over them -> get stuck in the air -> dead :angryarnold:.

Showdown wud b very nice :okay: