Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Raid CoD Jumper early Beta is now live!

40 posts in this topic

Yup, you read that correct, Raid CoD jumper server is now up.

Now guys, please remember, the mod is in very very early beta, it's not going to be anything like the other servers yet as I'm a very busy person but you guys asked for it to be out now and i finished off any left over bugs that i could find and added VIP system from death run but will need be modified.

All ranks are using the VIP rank image at the moment due to not having replacements, if some one wish to make some or know some one that will make them, please contact me and i'll give you the server ranks and the size they need to be.

Anyway here the server

b_560_95_1.png

ip: 198.245.49.104:

i can make rank icons, though u dont have to use them.. I'd make them for fun and experience.. pm me the stuff if u want :) 

I don't mind, as long as they look nice. I'll pm you later =)

Lossy told me on xfire that he's having some issues and he doesn't know why, so be patient people! :D

Lossy actually got the CJ server up...?

Well, guess I'm going to have to try it out

*Rage quits after 248 attempts at first bounce*

He's working on the mod at the moment, the password will be taken off when it's ready to be played

It is great. some bugs doe.

Gabe is a suck up

Why is the Speed super fast. u cant even play cj right with it going that fast

I gave lossy a script to fix it. Thought he would add it while I was gone.

Anyway, added now.

When you make a bounce, is there still this kind of, fall damage? Because I noticed that yesterday and it can't allow you to do bunnyhops etc, I always thought you fixed it by turning on godmode for everyone.

please add the desert eagle to a standard player the m9 is horrible to play with 

edit: found the weapons options  :D

please add the desert eagle to a standard player the m9 is horrible to play with 

edit: found the weapons options  :D

This is why you should explore before giving feedback

Looking great so far!  I know it's not finished but I thought of a couple suggestions while I was playing.

• Change default map time to 30 minutes (60 is far too long imo)
  • Extend the vote lock after your previous vote to at least 60 seconds.  When its any lower you can get 2 people spamming votes almost non stop
  • Add player names above heads.  Its very useful when someone is in the same place as you and you can ask for help quickly.
  • Re-enable quick chat.  I find it much easier to use it to respond to questions rather than having to stop and type something out.

it's nice, i presume the menu is still in work as when you come to change map it displays cod4's default maps. Also when you've chosen a weapon in the weapon menu you aren't able to knife however the save still occurs but people may be mistaken if they have saved position or not even though it says.

It could of just been a glitch on my side, i'm not sure but gj so far :) pm me when you can with the rank icons unless someone else is taken care of them!

Looking great so far!  I know it's not finished but I thought of a couple suggestions while I was playing.

• Change default map time to 30 minutes (60 is far too long imo)
  • Extend the vote lock after your previous vote to at least 60 seconds.  When its any lower you can get 2 people spamming votes almost non stop
  • Add player names above heads.  Its very useful when someone is in the same place as you and you can ask for help quickly.
  • Re-enable quick chat.  I find it much easier to use it to respond to questions rather than having to stop and type something out.

1)That was me testing the time command, i'll sort that out now

2) Will work on that

3)Well because i had to type a dvar to make non-colliding players work on FFA that's the side effect, I'll try to get a newer build that supports FFA non-colliding players better

4)I'll add the GSC

tl;dr i'll do these updates in about 10 hours 

it's nice, i presume the menu is still in work as when you come to change map it displays cod4's default maps. Also when you've chosen a weapon in the weapon menu you aren't able to knife however the save still occurs but people may be mistaken if they have saved position or not even though it says.

It could of just been a glitch on my side, i'm not sure but gj so far :) pm me when you can with the rank icons unless someone else is taken care of them!

Some weapons doesn't have the knifing animation so you can knife faster, it's not a bug, i purposely implanted it, i just still have to add it to t he rpg and Beretta

CoD4 map vote showing default maps is my fault. I forgot to add a certain file to tell the mod pretty much "hey, these maps work with this mod so add them to the map vote list!" instead it's using default settings which is

Finally! Been wanting this for a while  :D  Especially because my Deathrun "skills" have gone to zero and I barely can finish maps anymore :dave:  At least I can come to Raid CodJumper now to blow off some steam.  Great way to get away from Styx, having the same maps being played over and over again there. Overall, great add to Raid Gaming!  I think it would boost the popularity up way higher than it already is now!

So far i like the mod, the fact that i can be LARA CRAFT IS AWESOME cx But the only thing i dislike is the maps currently on and the fact you get the fall damage which prevents me from bunny hops ;-;