Followers 0
Cloudy

Post your internet speed!

276 posts in this topic

New Speed

5046122604.png

I would drink my own piss for 6 months to get a quarter of that...;-;

I would drink my own piss for 6 months to get a quarter of that...;-;

I could get 200mb/s up and down for another $30 but i don't think i need it, usually im getting 100mb/s up and down atm.

5085319188.png

Never was sure why people always say TalkTalk is bad :dave:

They're cheap, have good quality on their lines, and give you what you need. The only downside to them is that they constantly try to sell you more stuff when you upgrade a package etc

5085319188.png

Not bad, but if thats 94% faster than GB others areas in the country must be appallingly slow. Because in comparison GB has 3x more population than Australia assuming that wouldn't it be harder to be one of the fastest connections in the country.

*bump*

5155746632.png

:awesome:

Wish that was my home connection and not just the university's where I have my internship. :( 

I know this sounds naive but my childish knowledge of the world's Internet never knew that speeds like that existed  :blink:

We are only just getting 100mb/s Fibre in residential areas now... so you can understand my surprise :okay:

We are only just getting 100mb/s Fibre in residential areas now... so you can understand my surprise :okay:

called 1st world countries buddy

And I'm still here with fucking 5mb... sick.

Oh, and stuck with this because two idiots decide to go crash into the box thing where all the wires are... 

5156666406.png

Funny how that upload speed is quicker than my fibre, :wub: my internet.

@@jwofles, first world for America, Europe, Second world for East block and third world for Africa. I thought he ment for his own continent/country.. and my previous post should be third world not second world lol

@@jwofles, first world for America, Europe, Second world for East block and third world for Africa. I thought he ment for his own continent/country.. and my previous post should be third world not second world lol

You're using the definitions that were made after WW2, According to them definitions, Ireland is third world. logic op.

its not the fastest but at least it never goes below 1.90/1.90 :dave:

5156777301.png