Frosty

Post your face

985 posts in this topic

Sheep Wzrds a girl?

Yes, this means that Sheep Witch is a boy... confusing eh?

:troll:

either way, shouldn't matter as you treat boy and girl the same regardless... If not girl with more respect :)

either way, shouldn't matter as you treat boy and girl the same regardless... If not girl with more respect

Of course, I couldn't agree more. However there becomes a point in which treating them respectfully can turn into something too creepy...seems like a little bit of creepiness has been going on around these forums recently...:ph34r:

Of course, I couldn't agree more. However there becomes a point in which treating them respectfully can turn into something too creepy...seems like a little bit of creepiness has been going on around these forums recently... :ph34r:

*cough* Frosty *cough*

*cough* Frosty *cough*

It's Christmas time, i can't help it. I get "excited" this time of the year if ya know what I'm saying ;3

Time to post another!

Ah, here's one I took during a party with friends. I put a white box over my friends face, I don't want to share images of her online :P

xhBUKe9.png

Time to post another!

Ah, here's one I took during a party with friends. I put a white box over my friends face, I don't want to share images of her online :P

ty for blocking out my face :*

Come to the Netherlands and we'll take a picture

(Btw, it was a girl. I don't know if you're a girl.. :P)

Come to the Netherlands and we'll take a picture

(Btw, it was a girl. I don't know if you're a girl.. :P)

Someone had a good night COUGH... I mean ehm, you 2 together? if you are then COUGH nvm :troll:

Anyways, nice :p

Oh yes, I always have great nights with girls... Especially during parties.... ;)

jk

Oh yes, I always have great nights with girls... Especially during parties.... ;)

jk

All fun and games until her dad walks in :okay:

repost because lossy messed up forums a lil  :huh:

20:19 - Lossy: i deleted it by accident then i was like "oh shit, i just fucking deleted it"

20:19 - Lossy: i deleted it by accident then i was like "oh shit, i just fucking deleted it"

^ Lossy in a nutshell :dumb:

^ Lossy in a nutshell :dumb:

Let me fix it for ya :dave:

20:19 - Lossy: i deleted it by accident then i was like "oh shit, i just fucking

deleted it"

20:19 - Lossy: i deleted it by accident then i was like "oh

shit, i just fucking deleted it"

Looks more realistic :dave:

tbh braxi's post was clear enough, the only difference in your post is that you:

1. forgot to add

2. Filled up my whole fucking screen which is way too annoying lmao

tbh braxi's post was clear enough, the only difference in your post is that you:

1. forgot to add

2. Filled up my whole fucking screen which is way too annoying lmao

Fixed D:

Lossy fag screwed up, here's a reupload:

aFO34nX.jpg

And my new one:

10676292_816287948408764_368654564043270

#newHaircut #PolandMasterRace

Also, 12 posts while only one visible #IlluminartyCuntfirmed

Literally took this six minutes after I woke up and before headed off to school

May I ask why?

May I ask why?

Bae asked for a picture of me while finished getting ready for school, so hopped on Mac and took it, then decided to share on forums for a last look

Could have just taken it with iPotato, but quality hasn't been same since aunt's pit bull mistook it for a chewy

Bae asked for a picture of me while finished getting ready for school, so hopped on Mac and took it, then decided to share on forums for a last look

Could have just taken it with iPotato, but quality hasn't been same since aunt's pit bull mistook it for a chewy

Please don't say you won't be online anymore :cry: