Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

How to install custom weapons to cod4?

8 posts in this topic

Hello, Michael here, I was wondering how to install custom guns( from games like CS:GO, WAW, MW2, ETC ). I know where to get the models from, but i dont really know where to install them. If anyone can help in any way, it would be much appreciated!

Aye, long time no see. Anyways, if you're trying to port them into CoD4, you can always get weapons from here: http://cod4.cfgfactory.com/skins/category/32/0/rating/12/DESC

Just look for the weapons, download them, and put the files from the .zip file, into the corresponding folder in your CoD4 directory.

Add my Xfire if you need further explantion: zackthepanda

I feel we should have some cool weapons put on the deathrun server. I think it would e cool touch to maybe the vip or even secrets. If thats possible. ik we have the deagle but some guns from mw2 would be cool.

:angryarnold:MAKE UNIQUE WEAPONS INSTEAD OF PORTING OVER SHIT FROM OTHER CODS! ARGH!

im a penis

lol Gabe im joking i <3 u

Aye, long time no see. Anyways, if you're trying to port them into CoD4, you can always get weapons from here: http://cod4.cfgfactory.com/skins/category/32/0/rating/12/DESC

Just look for the weapons, download them, and put the files from the .zip file, into the corresponding folder in your CoD4 directory.

Add my Xfire if you need further explantion: zackthepanda

Thanks buddy :3

Nice to see you're a server admin! Nice! Well deserved :D