What is your in-game name?: Rohan.

How old are you?: 15 

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun , Fun

What is your B3 CID?: @27073

What is your Xfire?: lvl0nst3r

What is your Skype?: ItsRohan

What is your Steam?: NA

What is your Origin?: NA 

What makes you a good admin?:Well I'm Very Respectful Toward People and I Really like playing with others and helping the out with whatever

they need or Enforcing Rules For the people who don't follow them.

What skills do you have?: My Skills at Programming at not that good, I know how to Edit Things and I would really love to make Deathrun maps, I am a Fast Learner and I Hope to be as Great as Those Successful Mappers. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I Haven't Been On Clans or Communities Since I really choose a Good one and since I got to Raid I got in love with it so I thought I this will be the perfect clan I can join since there is great people and I had great times with them.

Why should we choose you?: I am Online in Deathrun 24/7 [Not All The Time], I had some trouble with Admins and Players since I didn't control or moderate myself, I'm Very mature and I did learn from my mistakes , I'm a funny guy , very Talkative and I like helping people out with their problems Since I love Playing Deathrun and I am very strict enforcing rules for Hackers,Botters,and Bad people so they will think twice next time they play Raid Deathrun. [Not to scare them away just to make them think that we don't play those games].

Nice Application man! Is very active on the deathrun server. Good luck, would make a good admin.

He's a good guy, most of the time, he thinks that I have hacks because of my strafe (I'm really not sure if he's joking or not, if he's joking he doesn't make it obvious :D)

Anyways, goodluck, would make a descent admin.

From your past behavior on this forum, you did ruin your reputation, and I'm afraid you might be too immature for the job.

But in your apply, you did say that you have learned from your mistakes, so you still might be of consideration. I know that you are a very active player and play on the server almost all the time. You seem to be physically and emotionally addicted to raid deathrun :dave:

Anyway, I'd still wish you good luck for this app. 

P.S. After reading this post you might have well understood that center aligning your apply or any post with long sentences is very very annoying. Please keep the good ol' left align style, thank you for your co-operation.

Thanks Quennch For your tip, and Yes I have been Immature when I played Death run, and you think i might be immature for this job, but your wrong I learned from my mistakes and changed ever since.

I'm surprised people are helping me out since I don't have that much friends either.

Decent player and tries to be helpful

If he does get trial admin, I heavily suggest someone tutors him how to use it correctly

Seems to be confused with rules and likes to tell people what to do and how to do so while criticizing others for the same action

Good intentions, just can't put them to use yet

I'm willing to help him

Anyways, good luck again :>

Do you have a mic? Would be nice to hear from you on the teamspeak.

Good luck on the application!  Haven't really played with you but you seem like quite a respectful and chill dude.  And it's okay you're shy on the mic... I have one and go on ts, but don't even say a word  :troll:  

he talks on ts3 and is active, active on servers, good guy and mature.

good luck

/yes