Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pulse

Bring back hands.

16 posts in this topic

I want the hands to make a return to Raid. I loved the hands before the update, and now, i can't even use them. I am not the only who wants the hands back. Loads of people would agree with me. Maybe put it as a secondary or just make it a primary and you unlock it at a high level.

I want the hands to make a return to Raid. I loved the hands before the update, and now, i can't even use them. I am not the only who wants the hands back. Loads of people would agree with me. Maybe put it as a secondary or just make it a primary and you unlock it at a high level.

are you talking about these hands?

mitQHG0.jpg

Can you be more specific? If it wasnt for Darmuh I literally had no fucking idea what you were saying lol

dude, i love the hands. i feel like i strafe better with them. they're also pretty cool.

Hes talking about the free run hands i think

you get those with the dog/wolf characters

It would be nice if they were a an unlock (level 50 or something) but yeah, I agree, i love the free run hands, I like the way how they look, and I tend to strafe better like everyone else says :D

Darmuh; for the Wolf/Dog characters, nobody really uses them because you can't pick up weapons, you only have the freerun hands :<

So if there could be an update for that, so you get the freerun hands, and you can pick weapons up when in a sniper room, I think everybody would buy vip ^^

Don't make it vip, cmon. They're just hands. Just give every player on spawn the hands as secondary weapon.

It would be nice if they were a an unlock (level 50 or something) but yeah, I agree, i love the free run hands, I like the way how they look, and I tend to strafe better like everyone else says :D

Darmuh; for the Wolf/Dog characters, nobody really uses them because you can't pick up weapons, you only have the freerun hands :<

So if there could be an update for that, so you get the freerun hands, and you can pick weapons up when in a sniper room, I think everybody would buy vip ^^

Ok just to clairfy. The "hands" you speak of are called knife_mp and have been replaced by the new knife_mp (1.3 knife). So we wont be "replacing them."

And I feel it's fine how it is now. If you REALLY want to use the hands it shouldn't matter whether you get to use weapons or not.

If you REALLY want to use the hands it shouldn't matter whether you get to use weapons or not.

He means when you're the wolf when you enter a sniper room at the end of a map you don't get given the sniper, so you're forced to knife. I think it would be good to run around using the 'hands' but when you finish and open up old he can whip out a different weapon? So say you have hands as primary weapon but you can also choose a secondary weapon (for very high levels only).

I think that would be a nice addition :)

Don't make it vip, cmon. They're just hands. Just give every player on spawn the hands as secondary weapon.

you can unlock the dog without vip. :Dave:

yeah u can in level 68 but the picture is marelton though (bo 2 character)