Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
#FNRP#K4z0r

Greetings.

11 posts in this topic

Greetings [Raid],

I had been registering on different death run forums of CoD4 lately, and thought I might as well register here as a user.   I am currently and I am sure I would always be in the FNRP gaming community.   Its nice to meet you all around here.  I see #FNRP#Claasiic seems to like to visit this place from time to time and is quite a regular here, its really nice to know that. I only play Call Of Duty 4 and I am pretty sure I am gonna just stick the old school style and stick to one game.   

With this, I hope there will be great times ahead of us.  I hope and wish you all the best and nice gaming, Raid.

-Kevin,

#FNRP#K4z0r

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! :D

Goodbye. :dave:

Hola and welcome

If you decide to play the death run server, be aware that things are very different than those of FNRP

Perhaps Classic can inform you or I can just PM you ^^

Enjoy your stay

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

And Anti is always right remember that.

Welcome, nice to see some new members from FNRP. Although Im not saying this will happen, please don't complain to others when the rules that don't exist in raid are broken. I've seen that happen before and want to remind you.

I had seen and had known that there are some major differences between our server rules.  Its always fine with me as there is always a reason for a rule to exist or not to exist on a server.    Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate that.    Thanks for the gentle reminders on the rules and differences between the two servers.  I will surely take note of that.   I appreciate it and I will check on the server rules to clarify my doubts if I have any,  if it happens that I will be on the servers.  

-#FNRP#K4z0r,

Kevin.