Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoqoR

I've got banned

5 posts in this topic

I was testing some kind of shit hack, played for like 6 years without hacks. When I tryed it, (I know I was wrong) some fish guy permbanned me. I understand he permbanned me but I wouldn't use it again.

I wanna say sorry for it, and I'm asking now: could someone unban me?

BTW: It was on the Raid Combind Operations, if you guys trust me on not doing it again, I would like to get unbanned as I really feel stupid I did this.

Greetzzz

Hola

Guessing you're All and or Hydra

Glad you understand hacking is bad... Not sure why you would even try it though...

Regardless if it's just bots, shouldn't hack in any way or form...

I would gladly believe that you wouldn't do so again, but not only did you lie about who you were but also that you were using the hack in the first place

The colorful language isn't very helpful as well...

Best case scenario is that your perm ban is reduced to a temp ban... Doubt that will happen though

If so, a month temp ban seems reasonable...ish

Hopefully you'll avoid hacking again

Use hacks only when playing alone or with bots, don't ruin the game when other real players are playing. If that fish guy banned you, he was also one of those who were playing the game.

Please don't ask for an unban now, and being just a new guy out of the blue you are, they can't trust you, that you still would cheat or not.

I do appreciate that you admit it, but if they simply unbanned you or made it a tempban, any other player will just hack and then ask for reduction/unban like this...

It's their decision anyway.

P.S. Use the ticket system or people like me can jump in :p