Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

Possible CodJumper Rank? - Helper

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking there could be a rank for the CJ server called 'Helper' or something along those lines. These people would be selected purely by skill/maturity and they could be allowed to teleport to places to help people out if they're stuck (via demonstration), or something to that effect.

There could be a specific map that these people need to complete (maybe in a short amount of time) in order to qualify for this rank, as a requirement. If they meet this requirement they could apply here and you lot could decide whether or not you want them to be a 'helper'.

Just a random thought that came to mind as I see a lot of people asking for help with something when no one can unless they're on the same bounce. 

Seems like a great idea, and i have seen many people asking for help, and they ask me but like you said i would be far ahead and i can't really go back :P

Regular+ and over that rank will soon be able to teleport to another player if that player accepts his request :)

Regular+ and over that rank will soon be able to teleport to another player if that player accepts his request :)

Ah, even better! Brill