Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenon

Some Deathrun Map Idea's By Xenon

56 posts in this topic

It's not like a SCREAM it's just a very low sound with an images

And if that plays every fucking time you play it, will even be a bit scary? It's a failed attempt on trying to scare the player. While an image just popping up on the screen is just ... fucking awful, you could instead have random time where a skeleton comes out of a coffin and like kills you maybe. And then since it's too dark, the only way you know people die is their scream (that's not a screamer lel .-.)

Put the death in deathrun pls

you could instead have random time where a skeleton comes out

Stronghold has that with a dead body :dave:

I have ideas for 2 endrooms.

Race: use the slippery texture and you race the acti to the finish line, powerups are available during the way but not to an extreme extend

Snipe: The activator is at the end of the course with a weapon, you have to try and get to the end of the course without the acti killing you. The course will have to be designed for people to proceed further with chances of not being shot ofcourse. Once the player reach the end of the course they respawn to the start of the course with a weapon to try and kill acti

the sad thing is, I don't know how to make the floor bumpy with terrain patches, the map just crashes if i try... 

Make it a terrain patch, hit V, use left mouse to highlight some(should turn blue), use left mouse + alt to drag them down/up to make it uneven

Make it a terrain patch, hit V, use left mouse to highlight some(should turn blue), use left mouse + alt to drag them down/up to make it uneven

no offense but that is the worst way for good looking terrain.

@staab I'll pm ya :>

Xenon, pretty sure you was doing some tuts on le youtube. Where did that go? ;__; 

XENON, pls make more youtube videos, so i can learn to map

i was referring to the scripting part of it with the triggers

idfk how to script mate.

They sound good

Maybe work on making a circus map next? :>

Oh god.. Anti with that circus idea :> I tried, and failed. Didn't really know what I wanted to do with the map. :S

Oh god.. Anti with that circus idea :> I tried, and failed. Didn't really know what I wanted to do with the map. :S

You coulda made it as a circus :dave:

dun feel like mapping if you cant be bothered to put the effort in, no one's gonna spoon feed ya

Well said. but being spoon fed iz so dammned gud