Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenon

Some Deathrun Map Idea's By Xenon

56 posts in this topic

XENON, pls make more youtube videos, so i can learn to map

Watch tutorial to learn how to use the different tools/techniques but the real skill is being able to apply these to make something look detailed.

I know how to do lots in radiant but i suck at applying it but with practice I'm getting better.

Watch tutorial to learn how to use the different tools/techniques but the real skill is being able to apply these to make something look detailed.

I know how to do lots in radiant but i suck at applying it but with practice I'm getting better.

i was referring to the scripting part of it with the triggers

idfk how to script mate.

Did you know read that Sheep? He said scripting... 

Can still practice, mod tools does come with loads of stock gsc scripts >.>

My First idea is a Steam punk themed map , lots of copper pipes and brass pipes with steam coming out , gears and cogs all over the place, just think rusty metal , lots of smoke , old kinda style ( like the movie Wild Wild West with will smith !! )

Gonna give this topic a BUMP! I've made a little start on this (hopefully no one else has already done it). Here's what I've got so far -http://social.xfire.com/videos/627301 I intend on adding way more detail so don't worry, this is all I've had time for this morning.

Tell me what else I should include and whether the door system is okay!

Lovin that door Sentrex! Flows so nice, maybe have it open up a little slower, maybe think about something with an exploding pipe, and steam blurs your vision, then kills you xD

exploding pipe, and steam blurs your vision, then kills you xD

Funny you should say that, I'm doing that atm :p