Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arnold

New phone, ARGH!

48 posts in this topic

Xperia SP will be perfect for you

Mwahahaaha I win in the first go :P

Galaxy S3 = faster, bigger, better. Only the battery has a little less capacity.

But overall, the S3 is really better. I'd get the S3

Too late. Lol

ordered xperia sp, 195€ incl. delivery. it would have been 264€ in the local store :dave: thank you quennch :sir:

Good choice.

S3's plastic design makes me sick.

Even though it's expensive, when I see it I just think cheap ugly big curved phone.

Specs are good, doesn't look good.

Quad core vs dual, k

(Even though I have an iPhone, I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get an Android, unless Apple fixes every fucking exploit, then I would switch to Android, because I can't live without a jailbreak.)

Anyways, enjoy your phone! It'll be awesome :)

Quad core vs dual, k

(Even though I have an iPhone, I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get an Android, unless Apple fixes every fucking exploit, then I would switch to Android, because I can't live without a jailbreak.)

Anyways, enjoy your phone! It'll be awesome :)

Agreed, (even though I bought the One because I was bored of the repetitive iPhone design) once you start having the fun of jailbreaking, there's no going back :D

BTW there is even more customization on android because it's open source + if you root it you are the lord of your phone

But the thing is, you can do all of that to an Android WITHOUT jailbreaking it. Just flash over your new stuff. The boundaries on android phones are endless....whereas with iPhone you can only do what others have done, download some crappy program to install Cydia which may or may not break your phone considering how dumb you are at installing jailbreaks. Android OS just whoops iOS all day. And for those of you who say the Apple App store has more apps, you're wrong, and most Android apps are free, whereas iOS apps cost quite a bit.

But the thing is, you can do all of that to an Android WITHOUT jailbreaking it. Just flash over your new stuff. The boundaries on android phones are endless....whereas with iPhone you can only do what others have done, download some crappy program to install Cydia which may or may not break your phone considering how dumb you are at installing jailbreaks. Android OS just whoops iOS all day. And for those of you who say the Apple App store has more apps, you're wrong, and most Android apps are free, whereas iOS apps cost quite a bit.

True! But eh, you can't break your iPhone. The worst thing that can happen is a bootloop ;P

And, android is not bad ;)

I've been both sides mate. Rooted and flashed loads of things on many Android phones and tablets. There is nothing more convenient, easy and better than jailbreaking.

And the iOS app store is much better than the play store in terms of 'quality' apps. Apps in the iOS App Store are much more moderated and are approved by apple's team before going on the store. Therefore less chance of a crowded app store (like the play store) with loads and loads of apps but mostly low quality...

Saying about more apps being free in the play store? That's because putting an app up there costs $25, whereas iOS store costs $100 :}

It's cheaper on Play Store since it's easier for developers. And yes, jailbreaking is easy and convenient, but is it any fun? D: Also, I have a friend who's put apps on both the APp store and Play Store, he prefers the Play Store. And most iOS apps are on android as well, there's really not that many apps that I don't have that my iOS friends do have. 

Does it really matter? Can't we all accept that we have different tastes?

iPhone 4S is 3 years old phone and it costs 299€ here (8GB) iPhone 5S is 600+ €.

Also, http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Sony-Xperia-SP,Apple-iPhone-4s/phones/7785,5257 ... worse user rating, worse battery, no memory card, smaller screen, less RAM, worse processor. 

So nope, not willing to an pay extra 100€ for worse specs. Another example of how much there is air in the price of Apple devices.

I find Galaxy S3 ugly, and the extra features it has over Xperia SP are not worth the 100€ IMO.

ordered xperia sp, 195€ incl. delivery. it would have been 264€ in the local store :dave: thank you quennch :sir:

-195€ budget for yar pc :troll:

-195€ budget for yar pc :troll:

nope, the budget is still the same, I can pay the whole crap with summer job mani so it doesn't matter I bought the phone now :troll: nublet

nope, the budget is still the same, I can pay the whole crap with summer job mani so it doesn't matter I bought the phone now :troll: nublet

I love that build so much, I'd literally break into your house and take it. :troll:

Nah, joking.

I ain't even going to discuss about that shitty android vs apple (jailbreak) like, shut up guys. We all have different priorities, so we choose what we like.

funny thing is, when I first made that build, its price was 1200€, now it has gone up to 1365€ :dumb: I hope it will go back down to 1200€ by the time I have the mani for it :dave: 

funny thing is, when I first made that build, its price was 1200€, now it has gone up to 1365€ :dumb: I hope it will go back down to 1200€ by the time I have the mani for it :dave:

When I wanted to build my own PC, I started with a €300 budget, then €400, then €600, then out of nothing it became €816, oops! But I guess you mean the price of the hardware went up, right?

When I wanted to build my own PC, I started with a €300 budget, then €400, then €600, then out of nothing it became €816, oops! But I guess you mean the price of the hardware went up, right?

yes, and in finland that build would be even more expensive :dumb: so thats why im ordering the parts from germany :sir:

yes, and in finland that build would be even more expensive :dumb: so thats why im ordering the parts from germany :sir:

There you go. How much are the shipping costs? ;P

There you go. How much are the shipping costs? ;P

30€ + another 30€ if I get case from there too (I get that from a local store where it's also cheaper)