Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Combined Ops Idea

12 posts in this topic

As Combined Ops has become more popular, I was thinking is there a way to make it so the bots do not spawn when there is let's say, 6v6 so 12 Real people only, Because I find the bots to be annoying, while still something to kill, They virtually have aimbot :dumb: so I was thinking once it's a 6v6 that the game detects that and the bots do not spawn in for the next map so we can face against each other and not bots as well as Human players? 

Yeah ive heard a buncha people think of this idea, I agree to it :3

Bots can be annoying at times aswell

I have scripted this, when you guys decide if you want it i'll send the script

Players should have the option to vote if they want the bots or not

So, when there's at least 6 people (3v3) they should have the ability to vote

It's just annoying when you're killing a bot and then someone comes and just melts you, when you could have melted the player if the bot wasn't in the way if you know what i mean

It's just annoying when you're killing a bot and then someone comes and just melts you, when you could have melted the player if the bot wasn't in the way if you know what i mean

It can seem annoying at times

I actually rather enjoy those situations

Makes the game more difficult

Regarding the bots basically having aimbot, it's fun ^^

For the maps that they actually work on, makes it more challenging when you have constant gun fire on you

All the more fun when you kill a group of three of them all firing at you at the same time

I'd see the upside to both situations (Keeping bots or not having them when there enough players) so I don't mind ^^

As Combined Ops has become more popular, I was thinking is there a way to make it so the bots do not spawn when there is let's say, 6v6 so 12 Real people only, Because I find the bots to be annoying, while still something to kill, They virtually have aimbot :dumb: so I was thinking once it's a 6v6 that the game detects that and the bots do not spawn in for the next map so we can face against each other and not bots as well as Human players?

I planned on doing this when we first started the CO server but found myself busy with other things. It looks like nnj already wrote the script for it so i'll ask him nicely for it xD

As for voting, I'm not a fan of it.

Anyway i'll talk to nnj

JAHOVA

7e2e31d077ff3ee71afd2cddecb0e3a5.png

Just look at the comments a buncha people ask for the IP.. 'jus saying'

Anyone know why/how it got popular?

People were having errors downloading the pezbots files, they ended up not joining again

Since Lossy fixed it and people could actually play it, they stayed ^^

Guess they told their friends or something along those lines

Also, Moka advertised it every now and then