Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark

Don't Worry, I'm Not Quitting

14 posts in this topic

Well as some of you know already, I am going to be going on a vacation to Japan tomorrow morning at 7am (Hawaiian Standard Time).  Our trip is planned for 2 weeks, so that is how long I will be inactive.  I will return to my Trial Admin duties as soon as I come back and will see you all soon.  The soonest I could possibly be back online is Friday the 13th, which is the day my plane arrives back (wish me luck pls :wacko:).  Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be on at all during these weeks.  Summer time has come though.  And that means much more playing time for me on the server! See you all soon, I'll be back  :P.

that's fine ;) not nearly as bad as the time it took poot to get back to finish his trial :troll:

I think I need a break anyways... 3 days straight of my life sitting, getting fat, and talking to such nubs.  (Darksoul maybe you should take a break for a while too  :dumb:)  http://gyazo.com/44226caccee1f40586db87178b59f386

fak u. I don't go by darksoul anymore anyways :ph34r:

Well as some of you know already, I am going to be going on a vacation to Japan tomorrow morning at 7am (Hawaiian Standard Time).  Our trip is planned for 2 weeks, so that is how long I will be inactive.  I will return to my Trial Admin duties as soon as I come back and will see you all soon.  The soonest I could possibly be back online is Friday the 13th, which is the day my plane arrives back (wish me luck pls :wacko:).  Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be on at all during these weeks.  Summer time has come though.  And that means much more playing time for me on the server! See you all soon, I'll be back  :P.

Have fun in Japan

Good luck trying to survive the wasps and spiders over there

Not to mention the sushi...

Also, as long as you still look good, nothing wrong with packing on a Mountain Dew and Doritos gut :P

Pics when you come back or it didn't happen.

Pray to the lord the plane wont crash :s Have fun in Japan, don't get in any fights cus they'll wreck ya :)

Pray to the lord the plane wont crash :s 

Why would you even say that?..