Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kratos

Adding 100 Levels

20 posts in this topic

I want to suggest that maybe Lossy can add 100 levels? That would be cool and be more fun. A lot of people call me a ''no life'' which i don't really care. I just want to have fun in Raid. I play a lot and get bored but if Lossy adds 100 levels I would be super happy. :D What do you think?

I want to suggest that maybe Lossy can add 100 levels? That would be cool and be more fun. A lot of people call me a ''no life'' which i don't really care. I just want to have fun in Raid. I play a lot and get bored but if Lossy adds 100 levels I would be super happy. :D What do you think?

Just reset your account and do it again ^^

Trust me, it will only get boring after the 15th time ;)

Ive reset multiple times not even reaching level 40 i like leveling :D so i dont see a problem in resetting like anti said.

You need ranks for having fun? I dont like ranks at all. I would delete all the ranks :D

I would give base weapons for no ranks, and extra weapons like colt anaconda and the other two for vip.

Just create another account on cod4 so you can have a "smurf" account and a pro one

I think if anything prestige would be a good idea. Maybe a model or trail at each prestige, or so on. Would be easy to add, get going Lossy!

I think if anything prestige would be a good idea. Maybe a model or trail at each prestige, or so on. Would be easy to add, get going Lossy!

I think every prestige you should get a new trail and it's the only way to get a trail (other than donating).

I think every prestige you should get a new trail and it's the only way to get a trail (other than donating).

Shouldn't be the same trail though

I might do that but i want to know what Lossy thinks about this suggestion. Starting from level 0 to level 70 again? Sounds like a challenge. I will think about it. 

I dont play for rank i just think its fun to unlock stuff again plus i like the deagle but then and now i like the m9 so...

Just a thought kratos are you willing to reach lvl 70 multiple times considering its took you like 325+ hours to get to 70,

All your names (Count the time played im too lazy :3)dc3f1d36b166ebf63c5dfde30e49fab6.png

I told you they'd ask for more ranks, Lossy after quad xp weekend.

New ranks was added 1/2/2014 it's the 5th month so it took you 4 & half months to hit max level. With the QUAD xp events.

and since i have no GFX to make me new icons and i don't want to have use other games 'icons' the answer is no unless some one make decent 9 unique rank icons then i might bump the max level to 80.

New ranks was added 1/2/2014 it's the 5th month so it took you 4 & half months to hit max level. With the QUAD xp events.

and since i have no GFX to make me new icons and i don't want to have use other games 'icons' the answer is no unless some one make decent 9 unique rank icons then i might bump the max level to 80.

What size should they be?

They need to bed 128x128 but of course you can make them at a bigger size then downgrade them to 128x128 but the background must be alpha channeled/transparent.

They need to bed 128x128 but of course you can make them at a bigger size then downgrade them to 128x128 but the background must be alpha channeled/transparent.

Alright. 

Ok Lossy i understand its a lot of work. :dave: I suck at making GFX but i might try. I don't promise anything.