Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

Sentrex's Application

28 posts in this topic

Right, well. Some of you may know Sox, some of you may know Seyfullah.

Seyfullah who keeps evading bans was banned by Sox something ridiculous like 10 times in an hour, for someone like this there's no need for a reason for a ban or a report, therefore Sox was just spamming random words as the reason for his bans/kicks. One of these was "Jew", IceOps kicked up a massive fuss and, I quote, one of them said it shows "hate for entire Jewish community" or something to that effect. I found a demotion for this reason completely uneeded and stupid so kicked up a fuss saying they should give him a warning and let him continue. IceOps had already made their mind up and the ban remained, since I didn't want to be a part of a community that would do things like this I went into their server, contacted Sox via Skype and asked for me to be able to kick him. He said it was okay so I kicked Sox with the reason "Muslim", intending to be demoted the same way as him. Even after that I didn't get demoted so I had to PM Ninja asking why I hadn't been demoted and that I should've been; he then complied and demoted me.

Now then, since QueNNch is refusing to talk to me about it and is going by what others think (no first hand knowledge), I think it's fair to say his opinion is invalid. 

If you think that at anytime at all during this I was racist then please, do say so. As for Lossy/Darmuh/Thomas, if you believe I was racist then go ahead, deny me. I still stick by my actions.

Sorry Sentrex I didn't read your apply. I should've done that first before saying anything.

Respect that you can own up to that, +1. Anyways, I hope you can see/understand my side of the story instead of going by what you've seen on the IceOps forums