Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bumba

My intro

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm 16, my real name is Tommy and online I call myself Bumba. If you want to know the story on why I call myself Bumba then here it is.

Back like 5 years ago on the xbox 360 I had a friend who always used to shout BUMBACLAT! when he got killed or something. So I thought it was funny and later changed my name to something with BUMBACLAT in it, I forgot the full name though. Then when I got to PC I shortened it down to Bumba because I think it looks better. If you search for definitions of Bumba you will get a lot of unusual things and there is also this kids TV show named after it which is really weird. 

When I came to PC I played gmod deathrun for like 2 weeks then got cod4. So far I've been playing deathrun for about 1.5 years and recently came back on to it because I stopped playing cod4 for a short period of time. When I came back it seemed my only choice of good servers were iceops and raid. But I liked raid better so I have continued to play that.

I have made the map mp_deathrun_gold which I really don't like. And I'm currently making another map which I have nearly finished.

So yeah if you have any questions to ask go ahead and thanks for reading.

WELCOME BUMBA finally you make an introduction. glad to see you here!

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Wasn't the biggest fan of gold, but the secret was unique and the design of the map (color aside) was rather good

Look forward to your next map ;)

Hey bumba  :D  Welcome pal

Btw if gold is an option on the voting screen.. it has nearly 10+ votes, its not a bad map ;)

Hey bumba  :D  Welcome pal

Btw if gold is an option on the voting screen.. it has nearly 10+ votes, its not a bad map ;)

I wouldn't call it a "bad" map. Just, I wouldn't of released it especially if it is your first map for deathrun. That should always be your practice, unreleased map. Anyways, he's in the styx community with me, and I can't wait for your new map man! I've seen you on Raid Teamspeak a few times this week. Welcome man!

Welcome Bumba. Good to see ya on the forums and look forward to your next map have a good one bud.

I know I've already said Hi on the server etc, but, Hello, and welcome to the raid forums! You'll definitely enjoy your stay.

Bumba is unbelievably good at Deathrun, and codjumper for that matter, he's always been a good guy, and I hope for the best!

Finally decided to do a intro eh Bumba?, The memories we've had, (Joke :D) The stuff we did my god :doge: such aboose much fly

Anyway welcome to the forums Bumba have fun bro

I remember your old youtube channel was called BUMBACLATXGFX or something like that, maybe that was your name? Anyway, glad to see you being back on deathrun :sir: 

i finnaly get to meet the guy that always finishes the map in first on deathrun.. WELCOME

welcome bamba

pls enjoy your stay

Please try to avoid bumping old topics