Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zack

[WiP] mp_deathrun_void

17 posts in this topic

What's up guys, just decided to make a thread on this, to get multiple suggestions from everybody. I've been working on this map on and off for about a year. The map is about 60% finished, only because I plan on redoing most of the traps to be unique, and fun. The endrooms include: Bounce, Sniper, Race, Surf, Bumper Car, Random, Tag, and Assault. I've been told it looks a bit like the map Terror, because of the texture scheme. It plays different then terror, so you know. There is 4 sections in the map, from Pink, to Blue, to Red, to Yellow. Green is the ending. Like I said, i'm looking for ideas and criticism, I don't want to hear any bullshit like, "wow a floating map, stop mapping idiot." It's my map, get over it, it's supposed to be the way it is. Here are some screenshots:

Radiant Screenshots:

(PS: Traps are highlighted/selected and in white. I assume you will know what they do. They're being changed anyways)

Pink Section:

JNEPDor.png

RugbKoH.png

Blue Section:

3EV5wRC.png

drohXqP.png

k2m29zs.png

PGf7um8.png

Red Section:

7wwBKVv.png

MOlDF8d.png

wJdOLNe.png

Yellow Section:

N2kjhBY.png 

vorO7Yv.png 

fdTEuVV.png 

Green Section: (Ending)

WCrWmck.png

2WpE9me.png 

I might update with in-game screenshots tomorrow, but for now, here's the radiant screenshots.

Seems alright, i remember playing it a while ago cx

Anyways, i would like to see the screenshots in game :D

Change "old" to "classic", just seems like it fits better. Map looks nice imo. I was never very good at mapping so I'm afraid I can't give you much advice, except for make the traps a tad more unique, but you've already stated that within your original post. 

Also, don't forget to add reflection probes before you finish!

Remove bounces, unless that bounce is a simply sprint jump. I like the sound of your end games! I MUST PLAY THEM

;___; y u no mention the first like 10 brushes I made ;__; :foreveralone: and your 1 year I hella short. Void (server) was made in october time. And that was when this map was started by me. I Ofc became too lazy to work on it anymore :dumb: anyway. October>June 8 months :okay:

Anyway, looking nice since I last played it.

I remember playing this

Looks really nice, reminds me a lot of terror :D and terror is an awesome map :awesome:

Bad map, go suicide

braxi hacked troll's account guys!

OT -

no xmodels = no likey

Looks pretty good on the screens, hope you add some unique things to the map. 

Bad map, go suicide

What's up guys, just decided to make a thread on this, to get multiple suggestions from everybody. I've been working on this map on and off for about a year. The map is about 60% finished, only because I plan on redoing most of the traps to be unique, and fun. The endrooms include: Bounce, Sniper, Race, Surf, Bumper Car, Random, Tag, and Assault. I've been told it looks a bit like the map Terror, because of the texture scheme. It plays different then terror, so you know. There is 4 sections in the map, from Pink, to Blue, to Red, to Yellow. Green is the ending. Like I said, i'm looking for ideas and criticism, I don't want to hear any bullshit like, "wow a floating map, stop mapping idiot." It's my map, get over it, it's supposed to be the way it is.