Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phelix

Introduction to Phelix!

8 posts in this topic

I've been here for quite some time and haven't bothered to officially introduce myself :3 Cod4 was something that came apparent to me when i was around 13-14. I bought the game ( dad said i could order anygame for being brave for my first operation hue c: ) generally to test a custom gaming pc i bought thinking it was awesome and having no knowledge with computers at the time. I played once or twice and then never played for like a year, Had enough of multiplayer until i found a deathrun mod. At the time i didn't have no clue on what deathrun was and i entered a server being the only person online... The map was mp_dr_jura and i was just amazed on how someone could create such a map, later that night people were going on and every since i loved it; the server was novacrew btw. I was known in novacrew and was a member ( was a late member ) and i learnt mapping and that shiz. Was a great experience and have made friends who i still talk to alot today, axiiom, tanish, reactiion and many more :) Well that's how i really got into the cod4 community for deathrun and from there i just move around alot from clans and finally to this! Raid is a nice place to chill and share opinions and find information about others which i like ^^

If you want to come in contact you can use any of the options below, i'd be happy to talk, play games and such ^^

steam: j0rdz321

xfire: theunkn0wn1

I'd he happy to help with any mapping related questions :)

Well, better late than never :P

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Ew phelix

Seriously though, nice to have you around for when I f*** up my maps ;) 

He also forgot to mention he basically taught me gsc and helped me make my first deathrun map as well as having made his own map mp_dr_takeshi which was never entirely finished :>