Nzxa1

Admin app

7 posts in this topic

Admin applications

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?:Jake McDonald

What is your in-game name?:Jake

How old are you?:14

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun.

What is your B3 CID?:4860

What is your Xfire?:nzxa1

What is your Skype?:jakemcd1999

What is your Steam?:Nzxa

What is your Origin?:none

What makes you a good admin?: I think I would be a good admin because I would keep the peace in the server. I would help resolve arguments, welcome new players, and help people in need of help. Although I haven't been an admin before, I have been a moderator on a server and I can apply those skills to the admin position. I'm also on the server at regular and very off times, (Can range from 12 AM- 5 AM).

What skills do you have?: I have no skills in GFX or mapping, can learn if need.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I have been apart of nC, but I have left it.

Why should we choose you?: I would help keep the arguing and disrespecting of other playing down and the cheating/rule breaking. I have in the past gotten into to fights with several people, I have stopped fighting and started ignoring them and or made friends with them. I also get along with most admins on the server and play with them also. I'm also getting my new PC soon which means i'll play more then usually.

Thank you for considering - Jake

Good luck mate! he's generally a very nice person, and is quite good at deathrun, but make sure to keep posting and stay active on the forums!

You're a nice guy, and one of my dearest friends, i'd really like to see you become admin!

Great dude, always active on deathrun and team speak as well. Definitely has the perks of being a good admin. Good Luck.