Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

Introduction - Purity

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm 17 my name is Jac (sounds like JACK) and my ingame name is Purity. 

Im from England, UK - Pretty boring i know but hey-ho. 

Basically i've been playing CoD from no age, but CoD4 started to sink in when i was about 12 or 13 i think i cant remember, but i have been playing for around 3-4 years, ive always thought it was the most fun with so many different options etc etc.

Well ive been in many clans, and had lots of admin experience including : Styx gaming, =LoJ=, kS, JFF, PGR and more. 

Ive been obsessed with promod and deathrun for years, on promod im around skill med- / med+ but i play for fun mainly, NOTE: you guys should get a promod server ;)

Recently been on deahtrun just chilling with you guys and i realised i love the community, so i want to be a part of it!

Im associated in editing, gfx, recording and editing montages etc and youtube (my channel = https://www.youtube.com/user/featsaso )

My xfire: jacdude7 (contact me for whatever)

I hope to play with you all soon and become part of this community!

Peace out gamers,

-Purity

Hola and welcome to the forums/server

Hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to the community! you play deathrun I see? I'll be sure to rek ya on there den ;)

ty all for the nice introduction! 

Ive already played with most of you over on DEATHRUN but i hope to see more of you online!

peace,

-purity