Followers 0
atrX

Slaya's Application :>

17 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Jordy Rymenants

What is your in-game name?: GCZ|Slaya

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Deathrun (I play CO from time to time too, but not too often)

What is your B3 CID?: @28795

What is your Xfire?: jrimaginebe

What is your Skype?: JR-Imagine

What is your Steam?: JR-Imagine

What is your Origin?: JR-Imagine

What makes you a good admin?: I've never administrated/moderated a server before but I have forum administrating/moderating eperience from a couple different sites I've been part of. From these experiences I know how to handle things, when to ban and when not to ban etc. I can be mature when needed but like having a good laugh from time to time. :)

What skills do you have?: Scripting, being a noob mapper, game dev, web dev, I speak a tiny bit of Latin, French and German, ...

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I'm currently admin/site technician at GCZ, a world at war custom zombies modding forum/community.

Why should we choose you?: I want to keep the game fun for everyone, meaning keeping hackers/cheaters out to improve everyone's experience. I obey the rules and enforce them (even now, when I'm not an admin I try to lead people into the right direction). I'm quite active on DR and have a l33t undercover name (which most people already now, but k) so I can catch hackers/cheaters/any other rulebreakers.

If anyone still has any questions, feel free to ask. :>

Ps: I'm a nub at filling out forms. :dave:

Amazing person to play with and talk to.

Really creative at making maps.

Good luck Slaya.

Amazing mapper, faggot music though change that shit ;)

Lovely guy to speak to, follows rules but i havent really seen you tell or warn people for spam / insulting? idk maybe i just havent seen u enough!

anyways, /recommended 

Slaya finally got a pair and decided to try his hand admin, Good on your bro:3

Anyway good player, Nice person in general (The way he says k den... Is magical) and has made a buncha not bad maps so thats always a positive, havent known him for that long.. or have i? :3 oh well anyway nice chap much love good luck 

Dis kid, Dis kid who's a faggot and calls me Staan :< 

Good luck man, 

As for purity saying 'faggot music' not everyone likes the type of music you like, if you don't like the music in a map, mute your fucking sound. 

Why does siikd00d get downvoted for saying goodLuck, Gawd some people must not like you eh :'D :dave:

Why does siikd00d get downvoted for saying goodLuck, Gawd some people must not like you eh :'D

He's going for that UNDER 9000 reputation, duh.

As for slaya, nice guy, fun to play with and I would recommend for trial.

Thanks guyz! :>

He's going for that UNDER 9000 reputation, duh.

This. ^