Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soulcrusher70

Maps for CO(combined operations) and server idea

8 posts in this topic

Hey soulcrusher, We'd like add a lot more maps to the combined operations server but there is a thing called "Bot waypoints", Now these need to be on the map for the bots for function correctly otherwise they just run into walls etc, You may of seen this happen on mp_terminal/mp_seatown, These maps don't have waypoints but are still fairly fun to play. 

I've looked through the maps and don't seem half bad i'd have to leave it for the 'higher ups' but without bot waypoints its basically just Player vs Player w/o the bots

Can you use Rotu maps since they're made for bots are are those incompatible? 

Origins with different targetnames.

Hi again

I know I've earned a bad reputation so far through us not seeing eye to eye on a subject but I hope to make a fresh start.

I'd like to know if there's any possibility of offering different gamemodes other than Tdm on CO. I'm hesitant to add this from previous reactions, but nevertheless I DO know a lot of people who would like this to happen.

I'd like to also further question the weapon updates such as the ballista and l11. Those are personal preferences and I do not expect you to solely look at SR's. I'm sorry if I've wasted your time again but I was under the impression you had access to mod files needed to undertake these actions.

Thanks again

It's all to do with the mod, the mod needs to support them game modes to function them, there were many in 2.0, but they stopped. If I'm right, TDM is the only supported, I could be wrong. 

As for the weapons, Raid can't add things to the mods, they are not the developers, the developers stopped making updates for combined ops, so, I doubt they will be added.