What is your in-game name?: DeadEcho
How old are you?: 24
What is your primary server?: Deathrun
What is your B3 CID?: 39
What is your Xfire?: zs0lt1
What is your Skype?: Not answered
What is your Steam?: zs0lt1
What is your Origin?: zs0lt1
What makes you a good admin?: I'm working as a technical help at Upc Hungary. I talk with people 8 hour a day. So I need to be patient, understanding and emphatic. Probably this would make me a good admin, who comply with and enforce the rules.
What skills do you have?: I have a diploma, as english teacher and several courses about computer networks and other IT related stuff.

I'm not a mapmaker, though I made couple of maps on Battlefield Vietnam game many years ago, but that was dead simple. I have not any map making, scripting ect skills in cod4.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Presently I'm in Fish Gaming. I was one of the leaders of the first Hungarian Battlefield clan the Squad of Traitors. After BFBC2 the battlefield games became total crap so we became inactive. I was in D3fiance, a Hungarian cod4 clan, we were first at the cod4 hq ladder until it was deleted. I was visiting the club27 deathrun server and their forum, thats a nice clan, I really enjoyed their deathrun server, until the players started to whine about activating.
Why should we choose you?: I get along with everyone, work well in teams and get my hands dirty to do what needs to be done. I am adult with an adult mentality. I'm active, I play every day. I play online multiplayer games for about ten years. I have never ever cheated, used hacks or any of it.

Well I'm a nice guy from Hungary. I know, for most of you it is the other part of the world. Free feel to ask any questions, I will happily answer them. I hope you will find me good enough to be a trial admin :-)

Don't know much about him as we havn't spoke much as he doesnt come on ts3. :/ good luck.