Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark

Back!... but not back

14 posts in this topic

If you have not seen me come by a few times on the Deathrun server or CJ server, I'm just here to say that I have returned back home to my wonderful rock they call Hawaii.  After a near death experience on a plane and horrid pollution in Japan, I am back!  Let me just tell you about the plane ride on the first day:

Pretty average day.  Nice weather, blue skies, Economy Plus seating on the plane.  All is looking good and so we take off.  Normally I have a fear of flying but today just seemed like everything is going to be perfect.  Well that's what I thought...

15 minutes into the flight we feel enormous shaking and loud noises coming from under the plane.  Everyone is in a panic and a few people started praying already.  Nobody knew what the heck was going on.  Finally after 10 minutes of what felt like insane turbulence, the captain comes on the intercom and says that we have a huge hydraulic fuel leak and we need to return immediately.  Normally I don't get scared of many things because I like adrenaline rushes and daredevil activities.  But hell to the no am I going down on this plane.  After what felt like hours on that rickety old plane, we landed and got back to the terminal.  We were all informed that the flight was cancelled because of a malfunction in the planes mechanics.  Let's just say I never loved walking more in my life.

Okay back on to my topic after that ramble of a story.  As you guys know I usually play Deathrun whenever I am on the Raid servers, but I don't think I will be playing much of that anymore.  Maybe once a couple hours a week.  The best place to find me will be on the Raid CJ or Fun servers because my Deathrun skills have gotten to a point worse that Darmuh playing with his feet.  :troll: Just wanted to let you guys know because you might think I am inactive.  I'm not, just gave up on Deathrun because i'm so bad :okay: I will still continue my trial admins duties and supervision of the servers.  Otherwise, you can always find me on xfire @ohsodark or occasionally on the ts (listening of course).

If you managed to read through that whole paragraph and a half that I just wrote, you are an absolute genius.  Put a <3 if you got this far  ;)

just gave up on Deathrun because i'm so bad

you're like gawley :troll:

Anyway, sorry about your near death experience, but you're okay. That's always a good thing.

''Any day you're blessed to wake up is a good day.'' <3

Welcome back and don't worry about being "good" at deathrun. It's a game mode about fun not an esport xD

Welcome back

Glad everything turned out fine for you and others on the plane

Should have told the pilots to do a barrel roll :troll:

Anyways, look forward to seeing your nubself on CJ and FUN ;)

Welcome back Dark! Looks like you had a adventure. I am glad you are back and safe :)

Dark I landed in Honolulu where are you?

i live in Kaneohe by the pier.  So pretty much the opposite side  <_<

I can always teach you! ;)

I'm very scared of heights, and if that happened to me, I would've literally of had a panic attack, the first time I went on a plane in 7 years was December 27th 2013, Luckily we had no turbulence, because if we did, I would of literally shat myself ;_;

Well, I'm very glad you're okay! I hope everything's swell and what not :) Wb Dark :P

<3

whai u dislike

If you managed to read through that whole paragraph and a half that I just wrote, you are an absolute genius.  Put a <3 if you got this far  ;)

'<3' also glad to see ur safe :D dem plane mechanics be trolling :troll:

anyways, ill see you on Fun and as Darmuh said, come on DR every so often and get ur skills  up, but it IS just for fun :D

-Purity