Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

WIP maps that I didn't finished it [BosnianArmy]

26 posts in this topic

mp_backyard download -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/cddarlwjbys7ai7/mp_backyard+%285%29.map

mp_dr_mountains download -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/rwdpnzrtdg236my/mp_dr_mountains.map

dr_tutorial for the map backyard download -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/x91ht22bkctgjc2/dr_tutorial.map

kino_der_toten for the map backyard download -----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn4179p59kkoua6/kino_der_toten.map

Hello there,

I want to give my WIP deathrun maps out since I can't finish it and I almost don't play COD4 anymore.. and I'm not in the mood to map further anymore.

MAP 1: mp_backyard, this map is nearly done like abou 90-95% of the map, if you think it isn't done yet then change some things inside but I would be glad how it now is.

MAP 2: mp_dr_mountains, this map is like 10% done lol, but the beginning is near done, this map you can change what ever you want.

---------------

For maps dr_tutorial and kino der toten, some rooms were used in the map mp_backyard. Those rooms fits very well in backyard and thats why I've chosen to choose those rooms.

Anyways, I would be happy to give me and Robin (iXRobin now, xfire name: jehoofd4) the credits aswell to the map mp_backyard. And for mountains only to me the credit and for you aswell who is going to make.

So I hope you can make a good map of it with awesome scripts inside :D and ofc I hope you will give to me the credit aswell. And if you want to hear any plans that I had for backyard I would be glad to name them up in this thread if I renember them.

Regards,

BosnianArmy

PS here are some video's and pictures of the map. Some of the new pictures that I had are disappeared some how.. and the 2 video's are old video's and the pictures are the old new updated ones for the map.

But when you open the 2 maps THEY are updated alot except mountains. Mountains isn't changed that much, but backyard is realy changed what you can see from the pictures.

Video backyard: http://social.xfire.com/video/6171a7

Video mountains: http://social.xfire.com/video/610b83

Pictures of backyard only:

129509980-4.jpg

129509985-4.jpg

129432006-4.jpg

129509987-4.jpg

At the end of the map in a farm house 129509989-4.jpg

Can you provide screenshots? I really can't be bothered to download/look at them all...

Backyard actually looks pretty nice, remember the map house that I never got around to finishing for you :P 

Dude just finish them so we can have more maps to play and it might be over played

Dude just finish them so we can have more maps to play and it might be over played

1. I don't have time for that

2. I can't script

3. Not in the mood

4. A other person who can better map and script then me can finish it.

Eh, I'll take them and finish them

Then, make it only playable for Mac users :P

You can't use mod tools on mac as they aren't supported for mac, good luck with that :troll:

You can't use mod tools on mac as they aren't supported for mac, good luck with that :troll:

+1 hahahaha

Eh, I'll take them and finish them

Then, make it only playable for Mac users :P

I'm glad that someone will finish it!

Btw if you want share here on this thread your idea's or make a new one about the updates or PM me :P

And btw which one are you going to finish if I may ask ?

I'm glad that someone will finish it!

Btw if you want share here on this thread your idea's or make a new one about the updates or PM me :P

And btw which one are you going to finish if I may ask ?

Sense the sarcasm young one...

Which sarcasm ??

Guess should have made it a bit more clear

Since I have a Mac, can't (successfully that is) use radiant or mod tools (etc...)

This being so, wouldn't be able to work on either of such said maps

First post in this thread was meant as a joke overall and shouldn't have been regarded as anything more ;)

Guess should have made it a bit more clear

Since I have a Mac, can't (successfully that is) use radiant or mod tools (etc...)

This being so, wouldn't be able to work on either of such said maps

First post in this thread was meant as a joke overall and shouldn't have been regarded as anything more ;)

Ah ok :(

Anyways, I hope someone else will do it :D

It's not really a WIP as nothing is currently in progress

What would you label them as instead?

I would help but, since the mapping is basically done on all of them I have nothing to offer.

*Bump*

Anyone mapping on the map backyard? since it is downloaded 9 times.

I downloaded it and played it.

Not going to finish it though, sorry :s

I downloaded it and played it.

Not going to finish it though, sorry :s

Why too much work or? :P

*Bump*

Anyone mapping on the map backyard? since it is downloaded 9 times.

I bet someone will finish it in the future  ;)