Pulse's Admin Application

18 posts in this topic

Dis guy... Fast as light. o_O

Seems like a nice guy, good luck Pulse!

Good guy to play with :D

Good Luck :yay:

Make me GFX pls :troll:

This guy D: is too bad to me even trial worthy :<

Anyways, on a serious note, he's a nice guy, good skill (still not as prew as me though ^^) and follows the rules pretty well, and can tell the other players the follow the rules when an admin isn't present!

Good luck Pulse, hope you get in :>

Good guy, awesome at gfx and active, but does that make him a good admin? im not being negative on HIS account or any other application im just stating facts, has he proved to be a good admin? just my opinion so no hate at all ples.

edit: he is also 13, breaking rule of applying (idk if the exception will be made for him) and i havent seen him on ts3 a lot, i think the most important fact is that just because he is good at GFX doesnt mean he will be the best admin

Good luck my friend, i wish u the best i honestly do! i dont think my comments are too negative towards you.

-Purity

I know Pulse since I started playing death run and he is funny and respectful. I remember the old days, when we named our self VeNoMz and UltraNova and didn't know each other. Anyways I would give Pulse a shot for being trial-admin... I wish you the best of luck and can you thank Topper for me for this awesome GFX 

qfBeWDg.png

And remember to be active on forums or on the servers. 

-Kratos

I know Pulse since I started playing death run and he is funny and respectful. I remember the old days, when we named our self VeNoMz and UltraNova and didn't know each other. Anyways I would give Pulse a shot for being trial-admin... I wish you the best of luck and can you thank Topper for me for this awesome GFX 

qfBeWDg.png

And remember to be active on forums or on the servers. 

-Kratos

When did Topper make you that?

and i havent seen him on ts3 a lot,

I am on teamspeak a lot. Ask Grezwal. I am either talking to him or some other people.

not that yar stuff isnt nice, but basically its just pre-made fonts rendered in c4d + loads of overlapping shit added in photoshop afterwards :dumb: (its easy to make a mess :ph34r:)

havent seen ya in servers much as i only play in fun fun. anyways, good luck :>

When did Topper make you that?

I asked topper to make it for him, because im kindddd :D

anyways, i dont speak to u or see u on ts3 that was just my statement, im on every day most of the day speaking to a lot of people except darmuh lossy etc and im just saying i havent spoken to u ! Anyways, i agree with bear.

and again, good luck

Pulse is a very good person and always follows the rules. He hasnt really been on the servers the past couple of weeks thought ;-;

Anyways i think he would make for a great admin!'

Good luck Pulse :D

Good luck Pulse, very mature for his age and respectful.

Wish you the Best.

i think the most important fact is that just because he is good at GFX doesnt mean he will be the best admin

The same goes for any good "traits" that applicants show. Just because you are (x) does not mean you will be a good admin. Fill in x with things like nice, smart, friendly, etc. This is why we have the trial system.

If we accept someone's application they are put on trial and given limited admin powers. If they do well for a certain period of time (differs per person) we accept them as full admin.

There have been trials that have been declined and it is usually because we have found that they just weren't good at being an admin. That doesn't mean they are bad people or anything, it just means that they don't need to be admin, as it's not for everyone.

Anyway, good luck with your application pulse! Voting is currently being held whether to allow you trial or not in the lead admin forums. We'll post here when we come to a decision. 

Good luck! Really cool and chill dude, never any problems with him.  Many wishes  :)

Requested again to be Denied and locked

Reason: Leaving deathrun and forums

Best of luck in life and CJ nub