Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rescue Fox

Rescue Introduction

21 posts in this topic

Heyo everyone the names rescue fox, but you probably already know me B).........oh wait...... no one knows me?....well then....

Erm.....If you have any questions about me... just ask......

and yea, in case you forgot, it's me rescue! the guy that everyone knows........ yup.........the guy that.... everyone...............knows..............*starts to cry*

hmhmhm, by looking at your avatar and that gif in yar signature, you must be a loser :troll:

rescue yourself :troll: :troll:

and i've never heard of ya :troll: :troll: :troll:

hmhmhm, by looking at your avatar and that gif in yar signature, you must be a loser :troll:

rescue yourself :troll: :troll:

and i've never heard of ya :troll: :troll: :troll:

I am cri evrytim  :foreveralone:

Ask you questions? You're meant to introduce yourself...

"Heyo everyone the names rescue fox."

I did introduce myself  B) 

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Have no idea who you are and never meet you before :troll:

Anyways, feel free to message me on steam you nub if you have any questions (Or PM)

"Heyo everyone the names rescue fox."

I did introduce myself  B) 

Pretty bad introduction there. You might as well delete the other 3 lines then, which I assume was meant to be funny.

No sense of humor FearZ :(

Anyway, I don't know you, but hopefully you're on the deathrun server so I can get to know you better! :>

No sense of humor FearZ :( Anyway, I don't know you, but hopefully you're on the deathrun server so I can get to know you better! :>

If you find it funny you must have a humor of a 12 year old.. Not even an introduction.. just 'hi i'm x. you don't know me some of you do.... erm yeah so ask questions... some of you know me some of you don't.... *crying*'

If you find it funny you must have a humor of a 12 year old.. Not even an introduction.. just 'hi i'm x. you don't know me some of you do.... erm yeah so ask questions... some of you know me some of you don't.... *crying*'

There has been worse introductions yet you seemed to not have commented on them

Anyways, nothing wrong with having a simple introduction and trying to be funny with it

Was it the best? Of course not, but pointing such said out is a bit silly as everyone was already aware

Also, said you could ask questions to get to know him better, there may be some things that he didn't want to put/share

Everyone has different types of humors and some above the age of 12 may have found it funny

Nub ;)

1) There has been worse introductions yet you seemed to not have commented on them

Anyways, nothing wrong with having a simple introduction and trying to be funny with it

2) Was it the best? Of course not, but pointing such said out is a bit silly as everyone was already aware

3) Also, said you could ask questions to get to know him better, there may be some things that he didn't want to put/share

4) Everyone has different types of humors and some above the age of 12 may have found it funny

Nub ;)

1) I look at the introductions and don't comment, I commented on this one because it was pointless and grouchy in the morning. 

2) I didn't point it out, what I said was directed to him or she. At no point did I say "Hey guys look how stupid this introduction is!".

3) An introduction is where you will introduce yourself, letting other know about you, not an AMA. 

4) Very true, each to their own. 

I'm not going to sit there and argue, this is my view of the introduction and I'm pretty sure the majority agree.

Ignore the trolls and argument above. They're all lame-os that don't understand you were trying to be different with your introduction rather than making it the same old "Hi my name is Bob and I like video games!" shpeel.

I remember you from Rv (you were a bit weird), and know that you'll fit in here quite nicely. Have fun and if you need, you may use the ticket system to report hackers/abusive admins. Not that we have either of those anyway :ph34r:

I remember you in the server a long time ago :happycry:

I remember you from Rv (you were a bit weird)

Weird? I have no idea what your'e talking about  :dave: