What is your in-game name?: *SB*
How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Deathrun
What is your B3 CID?: 19908

What is your Xfire?: seabass0914
What is your Skype?: colin.krause24

What is your Steam?: :PS:Titan
What is your Origin?: none
What makes you a good admin?: I don't like it when people don't follow the rules and make the game not fun for the rest of the people, and i am always reasonable with rule breakers depending on how bad it is.
What skills do you have?: I am very good at deathrun, sniping

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: :PS:, DEA (Delta Elite Assasins), $ilence, F|A (Fearless Assasins).   first 2 years i wasnt in a clan, then i decided to join a clan so i requested to join F|A, they took 3 months to decide, but by that time it was too late, i was desperate for a clan. So i went ahead and requested for $ilence. They wanted me to be able to get 300 kills in one round of FFA. So i left and tried out DEA, 3 years later i still wasnt promoted as fairly as the others, and 1 guy was making us all mad, so me and about 15 other guys split apart from DEA and made :PS:, then we were all in a rival and started hacking eatchothers servers and ddosing and finding out where eatchother lived, it was hectic. Then i started to slowly seperate from :PS:, im still with them right now, just dont play with them. so now im looking for not just a clan, but something less, a communitie
the smileys are meant to be : P S :
(:PandaSquad:)
Why should we choose you?: I am not like any other person, i great everyone when i come in, i make sure that everyone has fun when i'm playing, and whenever i play i'm always on teamspeak so that we can all have fun and talk while playing. I am very experienced with b3 because of my time in :PS: clan, so I know almost all of them, and how to hide the b3 command so that someone doesnt leave right before you kick them

weelp, Good luck :> I have seen you on the server a couple times, but it could just be time difference that I don't see you/ most other people D: Judging by your application, you only seem to play for the admin rank;

first 2 years i wasnt in a clan, then i decided to join a clan so i requested to join F|A, they took 3 months to decide, but by that time it was too late, i was desperate for a clan. So i went ahead and requested for $ilence.
I waited three months to get my trial! you need to be patient... patience is the key to life ;)

Havent seen u online much? or in ts3? Good luck anyway i suppose 

weelp, Good luck :> I have seen you on the server a couple times, but it could just be time difference that I don't see you/ most other people D: Judging by your application, you only seem to play for the admin rank;

I waited three months to get my trial! you need to be patient... patience is the key to life ;)

i only play because i find that the RAID deathrun server is the only server that has fun people, maps, and rules... and doesnt just play the same maps over and over.

and doesnt just play the same maps over and over.

:dumb:

Anyways, good luck

I don't see you much on the servers but good luck Titan  ;)