What is your in-game name?: Kratos

How old are you?: 14 

What is your primary server?: Deathrun,Fun server and Combined Ops

What is your B3 CID?: @8459

What is your Xfire?: vikingcoffee

What is your Skype?: None

What is your Steam?: None

What is your Origin?: None 

What makes you a good admin?: I am trustworthy and respectful, I can keep order of things that get out of control(aimbotters,cheaters,hackers) I've been on the servers a lot of times, so I know when there are hackers or aimbotters. I understand the rules, I want to solve arguments and enforce the rules. I am mature and act my age all times. I want to keep the game fair for everyone and want the players  to have a good time on Raid. I can take care of aimbotters,hackers, and rule breakers. I want to have the servers clean and safe all the times. I don't get into fights or arguments. I am really active on the servers and forums. I can be on everyday If I don't have homework. I wouldn't abuse my admin powers because it's a wrong thing to do. As I said before I am really active, this is my 100 post! Also I am on teamspeak 3,I don't  talk that much because my microphone is crap but I am getting a new one. I got many days of being online on the forums and a lot of posts. A good admin should be active on the forums and servers. I hope soon to reach 300 posts :3

If someone cuss or glitches, I wouldn't kick them right away I would tell them to stop or behave. If they continue breaking the rules I would warn them. Also on the fun server if there are rule breakers, I would also tell them to stop what they are doing and type !rules so they can see the rules and obey them. When the situation gets serious it's either a kick or a temp ban. So that's basically what makes me a good admin. I want to donate to Raid but since I am in Bolivia I can't because my parents won't give me money. In a year I am going back to United States and I am sure I will donate to help the community.  Even though there's no rule breakers on combine ops, I still enjoy my time playing there. I saw a couple of people using recoil hacks or aimbot, but that was long time ago. I can be very active on the combine ops servers because It's a fun mod. I can be 1-2 hours online playing the mod with the bots or people. On the fun server I can be 2 hours playing there and watching out for hackers. It's pretty fun to find hackers because they think they won't get caught. So basically I can active on this 3 servers. Also on the fun server some players think other players have aimbot, and what I tell them is if they have proof? I ask them and spectate the player until I see something unusual. I am starting to make tickets about hackers,screenshots and many stuff that helps me get evidence so you can ban the hacker. There are also Hispanic people that play the fun server and the deathrun server and when they ask something I answer in Spanish. It's funny how people see our conversation because they are quiet the whole time until we finish it. I also made a couple of Hispanic friends from time to time.   

What skills do you have?: I can speak and type Spanish fluently. I know how to make GFX and how to use Photoshop fine. I make avatars,banners,signatures and many more stuff 

pyLpwSQ.jpg

zM3JvwA.jpg

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I was in FISH, but I left the clan. I also been to a Mexican clan called MAF. I went there because i couldn't find an English server. After couple months, the server died. I wasn't on many clans in my gaming life but I don't really mind. 

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I know the rules and I follow them. I can handle any rule breaker, and if necessary I can ban them if it's serious(aimbot,hacking) I am on the servers basically everyday 

lXO1KwD.jpg

u2yApuO.png

I know what to do on a difficult situation, and I also learned from my mistakes. I am also online on xfire, if they see anything out of control they can contact me. I can also go to a undercover name on the fun server and look out for hackers. I am well known on the servers and trusted by others. I am patient and calm every time and mature. If I get the opportunity of being trial admin, I wouldn't let you guys down. I wouldn't ban the hacker or cheater right away, I would screenshot or record him for proof. When I have homework I am still active for a few hours on the servers maybe 4 hours but usually 1-2 hours. If anyone has a problem with me or my actions, I will try to figure out why and change it. I am amazed how active I am on the forums because of my posts and time online. As you know I was born in Bolivia so I know spanish and english because when I was 6 years old I went to american school until now. I am a 8th grader with a big brain and when I mean big brain i mean i am intelligent. I never been an admin on other server but I almost was on the clan MAF. I didn't get to be admin because the server died. I still don't how and why but I am glad I found Raid. I can funny or immature rarely because I only do that when I feel like doing it or when I am very happy. I got a lot experience on Photoshop but not much on Cinema 4D. I guess making GFX is a skill or making avatars or banners. I learn more and more each day and I am a fast learner. I decided to re apply because I felt like a dumb ass applying when I didn't know the rules and I insulted a lot. I am a fresh 14 year old, I left my childishness back. I checked how many connections I have and it says 1000. I was shocked when I saw that. I never saw no one on Raid with 1000 connections. I am sorry if this was long but I got to be honest and explain myself. I hope you learned something from me and my life. I won't let you guys down, I promise. I going to be honest and say that I am ready for the job.  

Well this has been my application thank you for taking your time at reading it :)

Goodluck, active and dedicated. He has changed, he doesnt rage any more and is respectful.

i dont know about his admin work though, havent seen him on fun reporting or busting hackers, but on DR he tells people not to inuslt etc so.

-Purity

Unfortunately Kratos didn't tell you guys he donated 10$ to raid for me. *just mentioning :troll:*

Anyways, cool dude. Active and friendly. ;)

This is a little late, but happy birthday. I have known you since i first joined Raid and we've been friends since then. You are a friendly, active, and funny person. I wish you the best of luck. Would make a good admin. :)

You requested for me too look at your app :)

Good luck, you certainly have some trial worthy potential in your brain! You've been completely fine ever since I met you, and quite mature. best of luck, wishes and regards, Cloudy!

I see you everyday on the deathrun server, are you max level? I don't see your level  :o Very active,mature,responsible,funny, and not bad strafer lol. Good luck Kratos!

I see you everyday on the deathrun server, are you max level? I don't see your level  :o Very active,mature,responsible,funny, and not bad strafer lol. Good luck Kratos!

My level is suppose to be 70 but i am 71. Thank you guys for the kind comments and feedback!

good at deathrun.

why do people keep saying this.. It literally means nothing.

Good luck Kratos, really nice and mature guy. When I started playing on Raid Deathrun he was one of the first people I had met so he is a potential reason I met the rest of the community.

He's pretty good at gfx aswell, so he may make some pimpin' raid logos, anyhow I wish you the best of luck on your application Kratos!

I like your application Kratos! Also those banners you make looks amazing, good job. Would make a super admin. VERY active and friendly on the servers. I say yes #Yes

why do people keep saying this.. It literally means nothing.

Synd maybe we say it because we want to be nice. Just because someone says something in the application does not mean it is relevant. Also when we say it we are giving him  compliment so, don't throw it away just because no one has said you are good at deathrun. I guarantee if someone said it in your app you would have no problem with it. My apologies if i sound harsh.

Let's stop that argument from there on in, it's Kratos's application, and should be evolved around him.

Let's stop that argument from there on in, it's Kratos's application, and should be evolved around him.

terrible use of the word evolve (the word you are looking for is revolve) but your heart's in the right place.

ca211d0239f0cfe1e5a4cf3194a73db792e1eafe

terrible use of the word evolve (the word you are looking for is revolve) but your heart's in the right place.

Thank you guys for the kind comments and feedback, means a lot. 

Also I added more stuff to my app so take a glimpse at it  :)

See you in deathrun/fun server/combine ops  ;)

I've only been playing Raid Deathrun for a total of 16 hours, and the times I've been in the server I've always been welcomed by Kratos. He understands the rules, and will be a great admin. Earlier today he was suspicious of someone trying to be me in the server. He informed me straight away, kept an eye out on the guy and told me he will take necessary screenshots. He definitely deserves admin, even if he isn't 16. I thought he was over 16 just by his attitude towards people and maturity. Good luck with your application bro :)

Declined for breaking 2 rules on the server.