Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Dynamic map endings?

12 posts in this topic

So i was updating the fun server and i thought it would be cool to make new/different things happen in the mapvote in the background whilst your voting, like bears falling in deathrun but more.

So i decided to have a nuke go off at the end but then i was speaking to darmuh and he said after couple times it wouldn't be interesting. So i thought of having dynamic map endings, so here some ideas i thought off

1) Chopper/Jets strafes above you with some random song cheering from stock files if there any that would work on multiplayer

2) Random objects falling out the sky? (I've seen some other servers have this so i'm not 100% sure as I like ours to be unique :sir: )

That's all i can think off at the moment, but remember your suggestions has to use stock stuff. This means no custom FX's, sounds, models and what not, so if you have an idea of the stock stuff limits try your best to explain ^.^

Oh and here the nearly done nuke one - http://social.xfire.com/video/628a9f (not done)

I like the first idea, heres a suggestion. Have a few jets/choppers strafe around, and then a nuke goes off and destroys the planes so they crash infront of your eyes with stock explosions. Just an idea to mix the two.

Have jets fly across and drop bombs on all the players  :dave:

have loads of bears flying the choppa path :3

the nuke is kinda ugly as the top part of the fx disappears before the rest... (in sp the choppa turns away before ya can see this)

if its possible i think that dropping jets in a ragdoll fashion would be quite cool

jet strafe + icbm launch at the background, then choppas and something. bears.

or type RAID on the ground with bullet impact fx + sound effects

if its possible i think that dropping jets in a ragdoll fashion would be quite cool

you mean like my server?

with some random song cheering from stock files if there any that would work on multiplayer

again, my server does this.

My server also has highjump and I have done several things to keep the raid fun server and my server from being too similar. My server was made before raid fun and I would really appreciate if you wouldn't copy what I am doing.

I haven't been on your server in months, don't even know the ip to it anymore :C

i wud really appreciate if you shut down your crappy server as it has no change against raid fun fun über server :Angryarnold: :troll:

i wud really appreciate if you shut down your crappy server as it has no change against raid fun fun über server :Angryarnold: :troll:

In that case, raid fun would be the one that has to shut down. ;)

Every 4th of july you could have fireworks that go off that lighten up the sky with jets strafing around :3